Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

f0p8ic.jpg

2003cit.jpg

I hope I get lucky and get even one pair. Still feel like I'm the only one on NT who whiffed black kaws (I know I'm not, but it feeeeels so)
I missed out also on KAWS but I’m not paying resell
My Footaction doesn’t seem to have it

No launch available in my are Houston
have to go to the Footaction and get the code and if you win travel to CHI town...
9723A6C0-7DEA-4E9F-B1CF-4B07437BA90E.png

So my Levi's source is saying soho and cali going to be a Friday release. She told me
The denim jackets will be avaible at other Levi's so I'd be on the lookout for the jackets if you really want

So my Levi's source is saying soho and cali going to be a Friday release. She told me
The denim jackets will be avaible at other Levi's so I'd be on the lookout for the jackets if you really want
I didn't see your earlier post. I may get there at 10 the night before. I called them up yesterday and they said FCFS open at 7 am on Wednesday

so theyve been lying on the phone thus far? or is this a recent change

I guess we'll wait for Monday to see an official announcement but pretty sure her info is correct. Manager in one of the city stores, she said Levi's stores in NY will be recieving the jackets on Wednesday. Said soho releasing the collection Friday

Well 8 hours a day * 20$ per hour
Four days losing $640 just to get a pair really is a bad deal.

Except it's four straight days and not just a work day...lol.

FWIW, I still wouldn't leave my bed for $20/hr either.

Now I fully understand why NYC cats just bully the line on RD....lmao...imagine being in line for days only for a dude in a Supreme jacket to duff you and checkout.

I can guarantee that those people in line are resellers. No way they actually want the shoe to wear lol and that release is gonna get shut down. You can’t be outside of a store for 3 days lol wtf.

:lol::rofl: that line outside of Levi's SF already.

I'm just here to see the chaos at Levi's NYC if they're still sticking to FCFS. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom