Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

u asked the easiest way to cop without legwork tho lol. goat usually has no issues with their pairs. its stockx that i mostly see complaints about quality/fake.

I've used StockX for like 8 pairs of shoes that were all authentic...this was after checking them myself and not just going off the word of their "professional authenticators" lol. Anyways, I've usually had positive results buying & selling with them but it's their customer service dept that's seriously f'd. They don't have a phone # (naturally) and most responses have been super generic. I literally got the same obviously-scripted response 3 times when they misplaced a pair of shoes I was selling. It's like they don't even read your emails until your practically sending follow-ups in all-caps smh.

TheDarksideInitiative in-store pick up raffle
Enter here

CC65B98E-9DF8-4565-A7FB-7E247AEFDEDF.jpeg

These won't be as limited as some think.
1. Early pairs popping up
2. Plenty of options to enter raffles
3. Not a lot of hype from outsiders
These will be no different than wing 12's, psny's, or OVO's. Decent resell price but small market demand. Most casual sneaker heads will think this shoe has too much going on.
How many of the these Jordan 4 Levi’s do you think where made

So under $700? Dude said my 2x worn yeezy Breds and 150 for the levis. Decisions decisions

It's too late you were supposed to enter those codes yesterday.
Yeah, too late. Had a buddy in L.A. He got his ticket, but didn't have chance to get online to enter the code until later in the evening of the same day... Website said this raffle is closed. Frustrating!

These won't be as limited as some think.
1. Early pairs popping up
2. Plenty of options to enter raffles
3. Not a lot of hype from outsiders
These will be no different than wing 12's, psny's, or OVO's. Decent resell price but small market demand. Most casual sneaker heads will think this shoe has too much going on.

They’re def limited tho. Just not kaws limited. I believe the hype will die for these post release which will cut resell price but for the black pair, cats are going to go crazy

Back
Top Bottom