Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

How did you verify this? Did you review the lists of winners with the employee?
Yep. Call the store tomorrow and ask yourself if it means that much to you.

Not 1 person in the united states that tried at the chicago footaction won more than 1 mens size shoe on the same account. Guaranteed.

You dont have to believe me............I still got 5 pair across 5 accounts. You got yours? LOL

Yep. Call the store tomorrow and ask yourself if it means that much to you.

Not 1 person in the united states that tried at the chicago footaction won more than 1 mens size shoe on the same account. Guaranteed.

You dont have to believe me............I still got 5 pair across 5 accounts. You got yours? LOL
Yeah man, I don't believe you.

Yeah man, I don't believe you.
Yep....again, you don’t have to Lil homie. I show more than I tell. :wink:

9171E897-0408-4DDB-A1ED-C730F75ECCE1.png

lol. yeah it's the state st store in Chicago and they usually ask for ID. I don't even know if she left one laying around here.

I'll be in the area picking up yeezys from another store so worst case maybe I'll drop by and just ask if they'll let me pick up anyway. doubt it but worth a shot.

Yea, last time I copped from there was for the tinkers & they carded me aswell. Make sure to scout the employees to see which one might be a winner, & maybe have a few bucks in hand when you pull them to the side which might do the trick. Good luck brotha.

Bruh, how does this prove your claim that people could only win one shoe on their account. You just like to show off I see, so proceed.
It shows that 1 person hits everytime and knows what they`re talking about, while clearly the other doesn't know anyone in the store and probably doesnt hit on anything. :wink:

Get your networking game up son........... Free game.

You`re welcome.

It shows that 1 person hits everytime and knows what they`re talking about, while clearly the other doesn't know anyone in the store and probably doesnt hit on anything. :wink:

Get your networking game up son........... Free game.

You`re welcome.
Ok. Thanks for the Free game.

Probably the numbered version?

PacMagic, your original post said you talked to your friends, and because none of them hit both that somehow proved it was impossible. That’s bad logic.

Now you’re saying the employees told you that people could only win one. Okay, that has a lot more weight. You should’ve said that from the jump.

Anyway, congrats to everyone that hit.

Probably the numbered version?

PacMagic, your original post said you talked to your friends, and because none of them hit both that somehow proved it was impossible. That’s bad logic.

Now you’re saying the employees told you that people could only win one. Okay, that has a lot more weight. You should’ve said that from the jump.

Anyway, congrats to everyone that hit.
I texted an employee after nobody i knew hit for more than one. (and nobody in any sneaker group on facebook) There is also a post on twitter mentioning that this was a possibility.

Text messages work as long as the other person replies within a certain time period..........at my original post, I hadn't received a reply.
Logic.............

Nike already ***ked up the release, it show the draw sometimes (can't validate your enter) and in the app it show release at 9:30 AM CEST smh

Back
Top Bottom