Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

Lie to you, not.

98A2AAF3-ADEF-4246-BA32-C5B03825FB4D.png
He'll be the one laughing when someone haggles him down to $600.

Thanks for elaborating and perhaps educating me inadvertently about how the resale game works although I wasn't comfortable with it already.

I understand stores have to make profit. But I agree it's repulsive when they try to low-ball to the extreme compounded with marking up prices astronomically to maximize profit.

Yeah, I saw red flags with Swish Studios when I saw a worn pair of 2015 Aqua VIII in my size for $375! It just had an unfavorable vibe for me when I walked in there and inquired with the worker.

That's why I'll just stick to corporate stores instead of resale stores because corporate has set prices that I prefer whereas resale is whatever they dictate which will most likely price me out.

I actually walked into Cool Kicks last summer. The gentleman I spoke to was really nice and informative about how they deal.

But I think I'm better off trying to sell my excess crap online on a reputable platform because I don't have to deal with low-balling since I'm setting the price. I prefer the "You get what you negotiate." logic my good friend came up with so many years ago if I go that route.

The secondhand business has been detrimental to sellers historically whether it was used CDs and cassettes, video games, and cars because dealers never gave fair market value even if the product was in good condition and/or had reasonable demand. I feel secondhand shoes would fall in the same vein.
You eloquent AF.

Agreed. Just opened my pair tonight. Tied down really snug, crooked tongues, cliff toe, mesh and other panels are indented.

Just didn’t give a wow factor when opening, like black Union 4’s did for example.

Wait... You guys of all people are thrown off by the way a pair of 4s look!? The 4 is the most butchered of all classic Jordans. They are as low as a god damn AF1 at this point.

Back
Top Bottom