Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

usually if you can't decide, that means you don't really want them.

That being said, I think I'm passing. Can't do all that shiny gold. Wish the gold was just yellow or something
I want them but the gold is the only thing holding me back. That gold is gonna chip with use.... On top of that so many releases this month and next I gotta be more selective.

Last edited:
judging by how sought after the toro 4s were after sometime , these will be the same story all over again 

That being said, I think I'm passing. Can't do all that shiny gold. Wish the gold was just yellow or something
Thats exactly why ima pass, the shiny gold is corney .
If they didn't have gold, then they wouldn't be royality.  Besides, if they changed the gold to yellow, people would be complaining that they just should have re-released the thunders or they're a knockoff of the thunders.

After getting my 8s on Saturday these have turned into a pass. I like these, but don't love them. Something is off I think the suede. The 4s or arguably my favorite model so this pass is hard decision.

Thats exactly why ima pass, the shiny gold is corney .

If they didn't have gold, then they wouldn't be royality.  Besides, if they changed the gold to yellow, people would be complaining that they just should have re-released the thunders or they're a knockoff of the thunders.
so?

Imo a metallic gold would of sufficed, like gmp 7 or dmp 6 type gold color.

To each their own.

Last edited:

1. Royalty is the theme, so gold makes sense.

2. People are always going to find something to complain about.
except they wouldn't have been called royalty then there wouldn't be that theme, it would be something else. So I find that to be kinda moot
I can see the second thing happening but it was just an example. Hell, make it red or blue or green

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom