Air Jordan 4 Retro (White Oreo) - White/Tech Grey/Black/Fire Red (May 29, 2021)

That’s weak. White Cement shape wasn’t even that good. Oreo’s have a better shape. You could’ve enjoyed Oreo’s until a better version of the White Cement’s drop...but who knows what year that will be. You could be dead by then.
Good point, but I’m downsizing anyway. Wife says I need to pull my weight in our down payment for a house. Need to trim the collection down quite a bit and these were just okay to me.

My eBay pair passed authentication and are on their way. Should be here by Saturday.
I don’t know how you guys do it.
I can’t wait a month for Furniture, definitely not doing it on Sneakers. Hell I paid cash for a house I bought this year simply because I didn’t want to hear about closing 45 days after we made a deal.
When I agree to buy something, God Damnit I want to take delivery before the Seasons change again.

I can’t wait a month for Furniture, definitely not doing it on Sneakers. Hell I paid cash for a house I bought this year simply because I didn’t want to hear about closing 45 days after we made a deal.
When I agree to buy something, God Damnit I want to take delivery before the Seasons change again.

got delivered in less than a week
A0541B7C-2002-48B5-95FF-61DAABCEB56B.jpeg

4s have always been TTS for me, if anything half size up.

Yea can’t say that’s even remotely close to true but hey like what you like ain’t nothing one with it. NA woulda been special tho. I really don’t understand how they validate what gets that treatment vs what doesn’t.

Man, despite the fact that the other 2 colorways have a better shape and materials, WC4s with NA are just so awesome; nothing beats that for me!

From what I can tell, OG colorways and some select colabs get the NA treatment; otherwise it's the jumpman.

Finally got to see these Oreo 4’s in person today. Glad Nike gave me the L.
This Dude & his kid showed up to my job. He had Oreo’s on & his kid had White Cement 4’s on.
White Oreo’s are still a nice shoe, just hard to cradle in the presence of his kids like what? Maybe size 5 white cement 4’s. :wow:

An L I’m kinda grateful for after seeing both in person at the same time today. 🥶

Feeling saved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom