Air Jordan 4 Retro "Alternate '89" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

wasn't a big fan of his music nott my genre but you couldn't give me a pair of his Adidas lol idk why the cornie dude up there got sensitive with his reality lake joke haa

yeezy yeezy yeezy just jumped over jump man [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can someone explain this term for me? I've heard it a lot lately... Perhaps I'm a little too old, and not as hip.

Does it mean that the Addidas brand has overcome sales of Jordan's since its inception decades ago? Has the Addidas line of Yeezy boost beat sales of all over Jordan releases combined? Or dare I say, has Addidas beat Sketchers and Under Armor to compete with Nike? Or is it simply the matter of Yeezy products getting more likes on Instagram by his trend followers?

Perhaps the original poster I quoted can fill me in, if not I would appreciate a proper explanation. Thanks in advance.

Can someone explain this term for me? I've heard it a lot lately... Perhaps I'm a little too old, and not as hip.

Does it mean that the Addidas brand has overcome sales of Jordan's since its inception decades ago? Has the Addidas line of Yeezy boost beat sales of all over Jordan releases combined? Or dare I say, has Addidas beat Sketchers and Under Armor to compete with Nike? Or is it simply the matter of Yeezy products getting more likes on Instagram by his trend followers?

Perhaps the original poster I quoted can fill me in, if not I would appreciate a proper explanation. Thanks in advance.

Please tell what the hell that is above your post..???

Last edited:
yeezy yeezy yeezy just jumped over jump man [emoji]128514[/emoji]

wack yeezy song reference is all that is. just came out so you're not too late

Yall think if I custom the white to black these would look good? Anyone w photoshoot skills wanna do a quick mockup?

:lol:

Yall think if I custom the white to black these would look good? Anyone w photoshoot skills wanna do a quick mockup?

I was thinking the same. But I just started customizing so I don't wanna destroy it. So if u do it. Post it up back here.

If you are really into Jordans then you should be really happy this is happening. It was getting to be really ridiculous in '12-13 especially. It's not supposed to be hard to buy a GR pair of Jordans on RD. Yeezy really didn't jump over ****. People are trying really hard to cash in on that resale. In my 30 yrs of life no one has given a **** about Adidas unless you're a football fan (soccer) or back in the mid to late '90s when korn was rocking all adidas gear. Nike and the Jumpman will always be at the top.
Agree agree agree.... I laugh at footlocker, finishline, etc when the website tries to show you the new Steph Currys, D Roses, and Melos even. Its like, "you know damn well what we came for, stop playin". And if I'm wrong..... how much did JB make last year compared to the others...

If you are really into Jordans then you should be really happy this is happening. It was getting to be really ridiculous in '12-13 especially. It's not supposed to be hard to buy a GR pair of Jordans on RD. Yeezy really didn't jump over ****. People are trying really hard to cash in on that resale. In my 30 yrs of life no one has given a **** about Adidas unless you're a football fan (soccer) or back in the mid to late '90s when korn was rocking all adidas gear. Nike and the Jumpman will always be at the top.

Rep for the korn reference.

Agree agree agree.... I laugh at footlocker, finishline, etc when the website tries to show you the new Steph Currys, D Roses, and Melos even. Its like, "you know damn well what we came for, stop playin". And if I'm wrong..... how much did JB make last year compared to the others...

Agree 100%%%%%

The song is less than or about 96 hours old, so your not too old.

Depending on the age and education level of who you talk to, its just a song.

Ironically called "Facts"

The mere notion that a single shoe line can dethrone an entire corporation of their decades old dominance is adolescent thinking at its epitome.

Last edited:
I almost copped these today at Finish Line but decided to pass and wait for the White/Cement. The Alternate 89s are nice but not enough to impulse buy them. FYI for those in Houston, we are getting a Footaction/Flight 23 store in Memorial City Mall. It will be located across Finish Line.

I'm holding out on these like someone waitin on a pair of Sport Blue 14s.... Outlet bound and sittin. Then I will buy. But have you noticed..... the mass reselling is really startin to slow down... I think the trendy sneaker shops are next. You can only resell sooo many yeezys and 5yr old Js to stay open.

I'm holding out on these like someone waitin on a pair of Sport Blue 14s.... Outlet bound and sittin. Then I will buy. But have you noticed..... the mass reselling is really startin to slow down... I think the trendy sneaker shops are next. You can only resell sooo many yeezys and 5yr old Js to stay open.
good point all around.

laney lows sat?

Walked in FL today and tried them on and i'm impressed. Quality of materials is quite nice on these. The tumbled leather on the toe reminds me of the columbia 4s. The leather around the toe is nice imo, similar to the maroon 6s. Though the tongue is also tumbled, it is not soft as the columbias or oreos and damn those were butter. Overall fit is nice and comfy and would recommend going tts. Nice pickup to start the year with. 

Walked in FL today and tried them on and i'm impressed. Quality of materials is quite nice on these. The tumbled leather on the toe reminds me of the columbia 4s. The leather around the toe is nice imo, similar to the maroon 6s. Though the tongue is also tumbled, it is not soft as the columbias or oreos and damn those were butter. Overall fit is nice and comfy and would recommend going tts. Nice pickup to start the year with. 
View media item 1856174
View media item 1856178
View media item 1856180
View media item 1856184
View media item 1856187
View media item 1856190
View media item 1856182
Last pic for the 4th Of July [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] :smokin

Back
Top Bottom