Air Jordan 4 "Prism" Preview & Early Thoughts

JB need to chill, forreal

these look like some pokeman cards
laugh.gif

Straight to the outlets with these ***** if you ask me!

Hypebeasts will jump on these for sure. JB's team are smart people, they know which colorways to attract the impulse buyers. Thank god I ain't into this trash colorway.

Hypebeasts will jump on these for sure. JB's team are smart people, they know which colorways to attract the impulse buyers. Thank god I ain't into this trash colorway.

This is very true. They know what will sell, regardless of how hideous they may be (i.e.- elephant print 5's)

IDK who in their right mind gave the "OK" to set that abysmal piece of footwear as an actual release.

These should be called the Air Jordan IV "Elton Johns", "Unicorns", or "Liberaces". If you don't know about any of the nicknames I mentioned you should Google them.

But they look kinda off, they look more like cleats so if they are cleats they have to be PEs then.

someone at JB probably said lets put these out make em super limited and give em a corny nickname like the silver surfers

and watch em sell out

cause lets be honest if these were limited and called the michael jacksons or silver surfers it would be sold out 100%

someone at JB probably said lets put these out make em super limited and give em a corny nickname like the silver surfers
and watch em sell out

cause lets be honest if these were limited and called the michael jacksons or silver surfers it would be sold out 100%

silver surfers! :rofl:

These should be called the Air Jordan IV "Elton Johns", "Unicorns", or "Liberaces". If you don't know about any of the nicknames I mentioned you should Google them.

But they look kinda off, they look more like cleats so if they are cleats they have to be PEs then.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom