***Air Jordan 4 Pinnacle 2016***

Them blue city/map joints are gross. I like the black/white pinnacles tho. Could have did without the pony hair, but i'll still cop.

Last edited:
These are pretty dope. Not for that pinnacle retail though

Yes. The 1st one is black and appears to be a sample or rep w/ suede on the tongue and netting. The other is navy/obsidian and just as ugly and not worth $400. Smh.

alien.gif

JBs gone Frankenstein these IVs 

Jordan Brand doing too much. Blue quilts could have been nice but they have way too much stitching detailing. And they should be $300. If PSNYs were $300, these should be too.

Wth is up woth all these black base white soled shoes?

They give us cyber mondays and some lows exactly the same, plus bhm exactly the same

Only one im hyped about is indiglos.

Wth is up woth all these black base white soled shoes?

They give us cyber mondays and some lows exactly the same, plus bhm exactly the same

Only one im hyped about is indiglos.
thank you ! i personally hate almost* (ALMOST not every) all blk/white shoe .. just looks like a cheap pair you got from modells cuz thats all they had kinda colorway lol

FOH Jordan Brand is making these sneakers for less than $20 and charging $400.

Probably making the don c's for less and still charging $600+$50 for a hat :rofl:

Last edited:
I kind of feel like real croc and pony hair is cruel, while the fake versions of each are just tacky.
None are really related to basketball or the air Jordan 4.
Also, letters congratulating you for buying "sure to be instant classics" are kind of tasteless.

should make a vachetta pair. I was excited about the blue pair, thinking they would use the same patter as the black, but highly disappointed with them. Black pair may have to be purchased.

should make a vachetta pair. I was excited about the blue pair, thinking they would use the same patter as the black, but highly disappointed with them. Black pair may have to be purchased.

And how do you plan on caring for your $400 pony hair shoes sir?

I suggest main & tale.

Back
Top Bottom