Air Jordan 4 Breds

Hi Guys,

I have heard that the Air Jordan 4 Breds will be release on Nov. 23, 2012. I have never owned an Air Jordan before but I saw the grade school size and it was nice. I know that it's very difficult to get one of these shoes. But any idea how can I get one?

Thanks a lot!

probably the best thing to do is camp out real early cause resellers will surely hoard this release.

if u dont wanna wait online some stores and websites sell them early for more than retail but it saves you from camping out overnight...

How early should i be? I'm planning to buy from Nike Stadium Greenbelt or Glorietta. Thanks a lot!

How early should i be? I'm planning to buy from Nike Stadium Greenbelt or Glorietta. Thanks a lot!
overnight at least,also keep in mind that if there's already a line outside Nike establishments by the time you get there make sure that people who are on the list are really on the line cause there are cases wherein random people will just pop out of nowhere claiming that they got there first but then it's all "modus".

overnight at least,also keep in mind that if there's already a line outside Nike establishments by the time you get there make sure that people who are on the list are really on the line cause there are cases wherein random people will just pop out of nowhere claiming that they got there first but then it's all "modus".

I don't think it's possible to camp out overnight at Ayala Malls. I would suggest to just get there as early as you can in the morning.

I asked a Nike Stadium staff in Shangri La and is it true that most stores will only get 15 - 18 pairs? 1 - 2 pairs per size? I think it's going to be tough to grab one.

Sir we're on the same page on the 4 breds. My plan is to camp out,well im only going to bring a folding chair and sit it out starting thursday late in the afternoon,i think the best i could.Them nike guys in my area give respective numbers for those ppl who are in line. I dont wanna miss my size and try my best to cop 2. Been waitin 2 long months for this.

4 more days...

Back
Top Bottom