AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I sometimes wonder how bred 4s would look with patent leather...like what they did with the patent leather 1s.

I'm wondering, what would make you say something like this? I hope NIKE doesn't see. :smh:

I stand corrected on the colorway name of these 4's, but ya'll should keep that VII colorway discussion on a VII topic.

The GMP release madness is over and I can now focus on my next pickup which will be these. Skipping all upcoming releases until Black Friday.

This is why everyone hates younger cats. Being one, I'm sick of idiots like you giving us a bad rep. :smh:

You have passed the test my son.

You may now enter.

And enjoy a rep point for your wisdom.

From this day forward, you must help all other like you, and guide them to the light. Those that a true will flourish. Those who are douche bags, shall perish.

Go now.

images

And i am sick of people like you putting the oldheads on a pedestal. There is absolutely nothing special about them and the elitist ways.
He is not giving you a bad rap. You just carr too much of the opinions of these midlife crisis bastards who want an age minimum on these kicks.
22 is not a younger cat.

I'm not going to argue with you about the "oldheads" comment. But there is something to be said about every new generation that dives into this "fad". YOU happen to be on a sneaker forum. That right there should tell you that obviously, it goes further than walking into a footlocker, buying pair of air max and being on your way. You like Jordans? You like the way they look? nice. You have a few pair after a while? Its now starting to become a hobby? Ok.

Unless you want to look like an idiot, which happens pretty frequently around here. You learn from those that have come before you. Some are nice enough to help, so are not. Those that are not, are mostly likely sick of the kids that come in and OUT year after year. Its a fad to most. They come in, cause some trouble, and then dip.

And after all that, the "oldheads" are still here. A real sneaker enthusiast would grasp this concept naturally though, and try to absorb, not bash.

The thread title reads "Air Jordan 4 Black / Cement / Grey".. why is he calling these the bugs bunny 7s? And bugs bunny is on the retro card for the 4s? Nobody calls these raptors or charcoals? Is something broken here? Am I in the wrong thread? Why is there sand in my potato salad?
lmfao @ sand in my potato salad funniest thing i heard in a minute

need at least 2 pair....possible x's 3. With that said, I am sure with all of the releases in the 4th quarter things are going to get extremely comical and salty around here. Can't wait. :smokin

I'm not going to argue with you about the "oldheads" comment. But there is something to be said about every new generation that dives into this "fad". YOU happen to be on a sneaker forum. That right there should tell you that obviously, it goes further than walking into a footlocker, buying pair of air max and being on your way. You like Jordans? You like the way they look? nice. You have a few pair after a while? Its now starting to become a hobby? Ok.
Unless you want to look like an idiot, which happens pretty frequently around here. You learn from those that have come before you. Some are nice enough to help, so are not. Those that are not, are mostly likely sick of the kids that come in and OUT year after year. Its a fad to most. They come in, cause some trouble, and then dip.
And after all that, the "oldheads" are still here. A real sneaker enthusiast would grasp this concept naturally though, and try to absorb, not bash.
Maybe the oldhead should treat others with the respect they so desperately sick. Been a sneakerhead since before I stopped growing. I was only 10. But hearing the stupid **** the oldheads have to say does nothing to help them. Ohh no one under 34 should be able to buy the shoes? You feel good about yelling at a kid for not knowing old jerseys were made by Nike, People who did not watch him play should just stick to Kobe's and Lebrons? What a joke these oldheads are. I refuse to give a flying **** about what people like that have to say. They make the cool oldheads look bad, as when you talk to a cool one, you refuse to believe they are in the same age group.

And don't say no one says those things, you know damn well a lot of these oldheads think and say those things

Can we get this back to the IV's maybe?

I dont care what anyone wants to call the VII's, if people wanna call them the raptor's be my guest and out yourself as a clown or a beast, either way, I'll cop what I want, which in this case, god willing and good internet, is the Black/Cement IV's

Maybe the oldhead should treat others with the respect they so desperately sick. Been a sneakerhead since before I stopped growing. I was only 10. But hearing the stupid **** the oldheads have to say does nothing to help them. Ohh no one under 34 should be able to buy the shoes? You feel good about yelling at a kid for not knowing old jerseys were made by Nike, People who did not watch him play should just stick to Kobe's and Lebrons? What a joke these oldheads are. I refuse to give a flying **** about what people like that have to say. They make the cool oldheads look bad, as when you talk to a cool one, you refuse to believe they are in the same age group.
And don't say no one says those things, you know damn well a lot of these oldheads think and say those things

I totally understand your point. Many of the veterans are not like this. Just like many of the new comers, or younger guys aren't. But all it takes is one seed to ruin an entire crop. Respect is earned, so if you deserve it, you'll get it. But some people on both sides are just sorry people.

I don't know if you've ever heard of the Neo Geo video game system from the early 90's. I couldnt have one when i was younger, since the cartridges cost like $500 each. So a few years ago, i decided to buy a system and some games. But i wanted to do some research first. I joined a neo geo forum, and poked around. i tried to jump into some conversations.....bad idea. they tore me to shreads. you used the word elitist.....you haven't seen elitist until you've seen neo geo collectors.
apparently it was well known how they were by everyone... except me, lol. oh well

I totally understand your point. Many of the veterans are not like this. Just like many of the new comers, or younger guys aren't. But all it takes is one seed to ruin an entire crop. Respect is earned, so if you deserve it, you'll get it. But some people on both sides are just sorry people.
I don't know if you've ever heard of the Neo Geo video game system from the early 90's. I couldnt have one when i was younger, since the cartridges cost like $500 each. So a few years ago, i decided to buy a system and some games. But i wanted to do some research first. I joined a neo geo forum, and poked around. i tried to jump into some conversations.....bad idea. they tore me to shreads. you used the word elitist.....you haven't seen elitist until you've seen neo geo collectors.
apparently it was well known how they were by everyone... except me, lol. oh well
I remember the neo geo systems. Good thing it's coming back out this holiday season for the ones that remember and loved this gaming system. Still will pass on them since I don't play games as often as I used to. Rather restore older Jordan's with my time since I get more enjoyment from this hobby. As far as the black cement iv's go, still a no go for me. Nubuck sucks. I'll wait years until durabuck is properly used on them again. If jb can make the black royal blue 1's next year with 'Nike Air', then I know they can use durabuck and 'Nike Air' on these again.

It's annoying as hell when people act like you have to be a certain age to buy a damn shoe. Like if you didn't watch MJ your not qualified to buy his shoes. I'm 29 years old but even when I was watching MJ I didn't realize I was watching greatness, or the greatest player to ever play the game, I just thought he was the best player during that era and didn't think much more of it. It's not like as a kid you could have all the shoes because you had to ask your parents growing up and 90% of parents weren't to excited to run out and spend $130 on sneakers that they knew we would **** up in 3 weeks. Let people buy what they want and enjoy it. Maybe some people do buy it because everybody else is doing it, or maybe they just like J's more then Lebrons, but who are you to tell them to find another shoe to buy? I never understood why that even bothered people to the extent that we have to hear it all the time.

I remember when J's used to drop, sit on the shelves for awhile before they ran out of stock, now people are showing up at 5am for general releases that when they first dropped were in the stores everyday you showed up to the mall. I get that it's changed now. Either wake up early and go get them now, or stop buying them all together, but crying about it has never made sense. It is what it is.

On subject though, I am assuming this is going to do the raffle system everywhere again? Seeing how they just adopted that, I find it hard to believe they deal with the madness that is going to happen on Black Friday and Dec 23rd.

Couldnt have said it better myself . I am just 23 tho. Yes i watched him play but i didnt know what i was seeing like you said.

Yah i remember the Neo Geo handheld system that game boy slaughtered but not the home system. I used to game and go on forums so i know how bad gamers can be.

^^^ People only get upset at "Raptors" because when they first dropped in 92/93 the Raptors team didn't exist.

People referred to them as the Charcoal 7s, simply for the color-way.

I don't care what you call them honestly, I'll stick to Charcoal 7s though.

"Raptors" to me sounds stupid.

You wouldn't call those white/yellow/red 9s ******** just cause they match the team colors.

grin.gif
people been callin these raptors for da better part of a decade though...da only reason da thread title hasn't changed back to raptors is because OP passed away.

It's annoying as hell when people act like you have to be a certain age to buy a damn shoe. Like if you didn't watch MJ your not qualified to buy his shoes. I'm 29 years old but even when I was watching MJ I didn't realize I was watching greatness, or the greatest player to ever play the game, I just thought he was the best player during that era and didn't think much more of it. It's not like as a kid you could have all the shoes because you had to ask your parents growing up and 90% of parents weren't to excited to run out and spend $130 on sneakers that they knew we would **** up in 3 weeks. Let people buy what they want and enjoy it. Maybe some people do buy it because everybody else is doing it, or maybe they just like J's more then Lebrons, but who are you to tell them to find another shoe to buy? I never understood why that even bothered people to the extent that we have to hear it all the time.

I remember when J's used to drop, sit on the shelves for awhile before they ran out of stock, now people are showing up at 5am for general releases that when they first dropped were in the stores everyday you showed up to the mall. I get that it's changed now. Either wake up early and go get them now, or stop buying them all together, but crying about it has never made sense. It is what it is.

On subject though, I am assuming this is going to do the raffle system everywhere again? Seeing how they just adopted that, I find it hard to believe they deal with the madness that is going to happen on Black Friday and Dec 23rd.

I remember when jcpeneys and sears used to sell jays back in the 90's let alone sit on shelves. How times have changed. lol

Back
Top Bottom