AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Finally got my restock order in from FNL.....sick!!

Damn those FNL warehouse guys sure as haters, someone just posted in the XI Bred thread with a box like that.

I ordered 3 MB IX they sent me 1 MB,1 Cool Grey IX, and 1 CB IX
Message them on FB or call their customer service tomorrow morning or so.

If you call them, be prepared to be on hold for an hour most likely longer.

lol i'm really sorry for your misfortune with the box but this made me laugh.

i know i'd be angry but also would be able to laugh it off because of how ridiculous the situation is.

i hope you hit up customer service for some compensation.
lol u described perfectly what went on in my head.

good luck to u tho bro

Wore em about 20 times since Black Fri cop, not a crease yet but I saw my first crack on the left mid

I might buy these insoles and put it on the other insoles instead of inside because i got my true size for one the IVs and it fit too big. Hope this balances that out.

if anything, i'd like to see people post if their pairs crack while using aftermarket insoles.

that info could potentially save people a few bucks and not have them blindly buying insoles for nothing if it's going to crack anyways.

I've been using the Spenco insoles, wore my pair about 5-8 times, no cracking yet. Also, I was wondering, how do you guys put them in? I feel putting them in is pretty damn hard for me lol. It's cause I took my pair out to use on my Thunders.

I ordered 3 MB IX they sent me 1 MB,1 Cool Grey IX, and 1 CB IX
Finish Line, right? Look on the receipt and see if it came from a store or a warehouse. If it came from a store, call that store, tell them what happened, give them the 7 digit employee number who scanned the shoes out so they can get a PCN (performance correction notice). After that, they will most likely tell you to call customer service.

Just received mine from the FNL restock...Oh Happy Day :smokin
Flawless too

Last edited:
I've been using the Spenco insoles, wore my pair about 5-8 times, no cracking yet. Also, I was wondering, how do you guys put them in? I feel putting them in is pretty damn hard for me lol. It's cause I took my pair out to use on my Thunders.
I have only put mine in when the shoe is completely unlaced... and just kind of slide it in at an angle...

mines from the fnl restock came today felt like months but they are here and they are spectacular ,glad i was able to grab on the restock .....flawless pair by the way hope everybody got theirs! ill post pics later 

Last edited:
My production dates are 5/09-6/22....seems kinda early. I got them from Footlocker. Is that date common here?

Sounds about right.

I got some that says

5/9 - 7/13

6/12 - 7/14

6/12 - 7/9

of course my pair that has the production date start at 5/9 was the best quality of the bunch since it was in production for longer.

Back
Top Bottom