AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

how long does it normally take to ship from overseas and how much is customs fees

Last edited:
****************HELP NEEDED**************

Hey guys my IV's got involuntarily returned to eastbay. They received the parcel last Friday and I STILL haven't gotten my return. I keep contacting customer service and they are no help (only help when you actually buy something). One of the reps finally admitted that they did receive my package and to wait even longer. They said 3-5 business days, and its already been 3-5 business day!! I'm going bananas over here... What should I do?? Anyone make a return to them before?? I'm honestly contemplating a chargeback, but I don't want to end up in their black books. This is ridiculous.... 

Hey guys my IV's got involuntarily returned to eastbay. They received the parcel last Friday and I STILL haven't gotten my return. I keep contacting customer service and they are no help (only help when you actually buy something). One of the reps finally admitted that they did receive my package and to wait even longer. They said 3-5 business days, and its already been 3-5 business day!! I'm going bananas over here... What should I do?? Anyone make a return to them before?? I'm honestly contemplating a chargeback, but I don't want to end up in their black books. This is ridiculous.... 
I would say do a chargeback. Do you really want to give them back your business after this debacle?

I would say do a chargeback. Do you really want to give them back your business after this debacle?
I agree with you, I'm going to wait one more day (cause that's what they've asked of me). Tomorrow I'll be at work til 5 so I can keep my mind off it.. But if they haven't refunded me by the time I get home... Something something is gonna hit the fan.. I'm very unimpressed with them. I wouldn't recommend buying from them.

Please PM us your customer/order number and we will be able to further assist you in this matter. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Christina

I agree with you, I'm going to wait one more day (cause that's what they've asked of me). Tomorrow I'll be at work til 5 so I can keep my mind off it.. But if they haven't refunded me by the time I get home... Something something is gonna hit the fan.. I'm very unimpressed with them. I wouldn't recommend buying from them.
Ya the funny thing is, they are on here and see all of these issues and they just reply with your typical cookie cutter response.  I have learned that these companies are some of the worst in all industries when it comes to customer service or just doing the right thing.  Eastbay and Finishline have realized they are one of a handful of companies to get these releases that always sell out, so now they have the mentality of, "Oh you don't like what we did, shop somewhere else."  Knowing damn well that if something is completely sold out and it pops up on their site, we HAVE to jump all over it to get it.  I get better customer service with some reseller from the block.

They remind me of those dickhead sellers back in the day when chronic wasn't the only thing around, but they go it on the reg.  "Oh you don't like my price or waiting on me or me not showing up when I said I would....that's cool, go buy that schwag on the next block."  Bunch of entitled D bags making $9/hr yet they think their **** don't stink cause there's only a few places to get shoes at retail.

Thanks JOEinSD

I got my pair from him in today, he charged retail.

There are still good guys out there.

Ya the funny thing is, they are on here and see all of these issues and they just reply with your typical cookie cutter response.  I have learned that these companies are some of the worst in all industries when it comes to customer service or just doing the right thing.  Eastbay and Finishline have realized they are one of a handful of companies to get these releases that always sell out, so now they have the mentality of, "Oh you don't like what we did, shop somewhere else."  Knowing damn well that if something is completely sold out and it pops up on their site, we HAVE to jump all over it to get it.  I get better customer service with some reseller from the block.

They remind me of those dickhead sellers back in the day when chronic wasn't the only thing around, but they go it on the reg.  "Oh you don't like my price or waiting on me or me not showing up when I said I would....that's cool, go buy that schwag on the next block."  Bunch of entitled D bags making $9/hr yet they think their **** don't stink cause there's only a few places to get shoes at retail.
So true man, I can't believe this... They have the shoes, they've admitted it, all I want is my money back.. I don't want a damn car, or house, or to have them deliver my money  in a damn hand basket.. Just give me my damn money back.. Worst thing is my credit card bill is in and now I have to pay for the charge, and when I get a return of my money it'll be credited to my next bill. I'm fortunate enough to not have to worry about that, but what if someone couldn't their bill cause of this illegitimate bullish*t charge...

MANNNN, I have such bad luck.. My original pair got returned to eastbay... Now the ebay pair is "undeliverable as addressed" whatta headache.. I officially hate online shopping lol...

Back
Top Bottom