AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

:lol: @ this guy on eBay, I sold my Bred IV for $215, way cheaper than I've seen anyone.
He told me to ship them out as soon as possible...I told him they're going out Monday since I'm not home, this dude replies with a "hope you don't care about your feedback".
This guy was expecting me to put my life on hold, not go shopping or have a personal life, but to wait for him to pay and ship his shoes right away. :lol:
Post office closes @ 12:30 on Saturday anyways. :smh:

I would cancel the transaction. Contact eBay letting them know he threatened you with poor feedback. Tell him "I hope you don't care about finding these for less than $250" and then re-list. Can't stand buyers/sellers who can't conduct business like mature adults.

*Even though that proposal would be pretty immature in itself* :D

^^^ I don't need to go anywhere. You won't make me go anywhere either so just save all that be. Thanks for the welcome though.

I would cancel the transaction. Contact eBay letting them know he threatened you with poor feedback. Tell him "I hope you don't care about finding these for less than $250" and then re-list. Can't stand buyers/sellers who can't conduct business like mature adults.

I just ordered my son a pair of these off of this one site for $240 shipped. They don't ship until the 10th of next month >D, but it's worth it to me and for my son. He's a good kid so, I don't mind.

^^^ I don't need to go anywhere. You won't make me go anywhere either so just save all that be. Thanks for the welcome though.

Lol

Never once did I infer you needed to leave, nor that I would make you.

What I said was "You can always go back to iss if you're not a fan."

I just ordered my son a pair of these off of this one site for $240 shipped. They don't ship until the 10th of next month >D, but it's worth it to me and for my son. He's a good kid so, I don't mind.

Sounds like you are a good parent. I'm sure he'll be grateful when they arrive. Sorry you couldn't find them for a more reasonable price.

Easiest buy I did all year, got three calls and only bought one pair. Walked into store got my pair and walked out. Every other store I went to had lines in the morn. Glad I didn't have to do all that.

Sounds like you are a good parent. I'm sure he'll be grateful when they arrive. Sorry you couldn't find them for a more reasonable price.

Thanks. I figured that $240 wasn't much if it included shipping. I almost pre-ordered me an extra size 13, but they had already sold out.

Last edited:
this was def. an easy pick up. i hit fordham rd around 7:30 blk fri morning. no one was lined up at the usual spots. I guess they didnt realize that the stores opened early. I copped a second pr for me and a pr for my boy at finishline of all places. :nthat:

Kinda pissed, I copped a couple 10.5's only to realize I need 11's
mean.gif
SMH.

How long have I been saying to go half a size up? I told you cats multiple times on multiple pages and argued with a bunch of dummies that these shoes RUN SMALL. 

I'm sorry that you got a smaller shoe trying to go TTS, but listen to the guy (i.e. me) with all the 4s next time.

Again, for everyone else:

THE BRED 4s ARE HALF A SIZE SMALL, JUST LIKE THE CAVS, MBs, FRs. GO A HALF SIZE UP. 

Reason being is that they are narrow where the shoelaces are, and it is tight in that area. If you look at the shoes, they kind of slope to the opposite side, and that's why this happens. Argue with me all you want, but I've gotten at least 30 pms telling me I'm right. 

Walked into my local mall and they still had a FSR O_O ! Got my TTS after trying them on. Very nice shoe imo. Now i have a size 11 on the way from NDC i need to get rid of.

I hear you bruh, me to. For the first I came in early and scooped two of them in my size. I don't think ppl knew that stores opened up early. My local foot locker promised me two 11.5, but since there a smaller store no half sizes came through. Only 11 or 12, so I took my chances elsewhere and ended up alright. I love these, these are definitely one of my grails. How do I post my pic ??

YES.

you can report him for 'Feedback Extortion"

read here: http://www.pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-extortion.html

Send him that link so he gets shook, he can get suspended for doing so.

this was def. an easy pick up. i hit fordham rd around 7:30 blk fri morning. no one was lined up at the usual spots. I guess they didnt realize that the stores opened early. I copped a second pr for me and a pr for my boy at finishline of all places. :nthat:

just dont do FNL.com :lol:

or else you gonna end up like this >: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom