AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Got mines EASY! (thanks to raffle, lol.)
Happy to finally own a pair, but 99's are definitely still on my list.

I find these to fit a fit snug in the toe area, anyone else noticing this? Trying to figure out if I should size up a .5..

Wasn't able to get them on NDC, eastbay or FNL. Should I bite the bullet for $235 shipped and get it over with? Or do you guys think I should wait?

walked into my mall Foot Locker at 10 am gave them a ticket for my reserved 11.5 and ask if they had any other pairs I can have. They said they got an extra shipment in the morning. ******** IMO. But I got a 10.5 for my co worker who missed out in his area. Easiest cop of the year for me. Now I just need to find a 10.5 for my brother christmas gift.

Not liking this development. Heard a lot of people saying tts-.5 big. Looks like mine may be on the trading block if this rings true :smh:

Could have helped someone out yesterday since I had an extra 10.5 ticket but since no one was interested, I didn't pick it up.

Brief Review:
Faults:
1. Tongue is way too long, like way too long they actually look funny in shorts.
2. Dust magnets, I took them out the box and the dust attracted to them like it was snowing.
3. Mesh is poor
4. Red inside the tongue is dull and not bright or vivid
Pros:
1. Aesthetically they still look like Jordan 4's
2. it’s the best thing were going to get brand new
3. With jeans these are the best looking most versatile shoe on the planet and this was true 23 years ago and it’s still true today
Quality is ****, but what the F, there Blk/Red IV's
For all those who got their pairs, wear them and enjoy them
spot on...picked these up at my footlocker with ease.

i'd go .5 down though, i wear 10.5 and these 10's fit nice

LOL dang man, I'm gonna stop stressing out about the size. Too many mixed opinions. If they don't fit when I get them I'll send them back and wait for a restock.

just picked up my pairs! and of course it takes me half an hour to check out at champs because everyone else decided to show up at 8 :lol:

on to the 11s next.

Damn I woke up late for this release I was drinking last night and got into my car like 3AM this morning telling myself to stay up because I'm going to fall out and miss the release window.
Soon as I saw my bed I was gone :lol:
Haven't read through the thread, but to those that have these how do they run true to size, .5 bigger like the other 4's.
Sorry if it sounds like a repetitive question that's been answered over and over, but I haven't been following the thread.
I'm going to have to wait it out and hope for a restock or something.

Amateur hour :rofl:

Last edited:
So how long do FinishLine orders usually take to get to San Diego? I would like to know because I'm trading my size 9s for a 9.5.

Also, I haven't been on this site for months, for some reason when I clicked on the forgot password link, it couldn't recognize my email... is my old account gone?

Thanks!

Last edited:
People still talking about going TTS... I hope you get arthritis.

These shoes are a half size SMALL. Go up.

Take it from me, or you'll be disappointed.

Vancouver folks - got my pair but lineups are crazy. If you're not there now, it's probably too late, cop online.

Size 8 is a bit tight for me, looking to trade for 8.5.

I know it's a long shot but there was a dude in line who copped 8.5 and was looking for size 8 wearing Freegum Lebron 9's. If you see this, msg me and let's swap.:smokin

Just went onto Footlocker checkin ish out, had all sizes up availible, and i was able to cop an 11.5...crossin my fingers i dont get a "sorry, your order has been cancelled" email.

Got the confirm and everything, so im a nervous hype right now

Just went onto Footlocker checkin ish out, had all sizes up availible, and i was able to cop an 11.5...crossin my fingers i dont get a "sorry, your order has been cancelled" email.

Got the confirm and everything, so im a nervous hype right now
link

edit: just checked, sold out

Last edited:
Vancouver folks - got my pair but lineups are crazy. If you're not there now, it's probably too late, cop online.
Size 8 is a bit tight for me, looking to trade for 8.5.
I know it's a long shot but there was a dude in line who copped 8.5 and was looking for size 8 wearing Freegum Lebron 9's. If you see this, msg me and let's swap.:smokin

How crazy were the line ups? I wasn't able to see how hectic it was since I'm at work, just hoping my connect can get my pair.

People still talking about going TTS... I hope you get arthritis.
These shoes are a half size SMALL. Go up.
Take it from me, or you'll be disappointed.

So I've heard go .5 up, .5 down, tts...Everyone has different feet. I'm most concerned about the length. How do these compare to the 2011 III or 2012 XII? I'm talking length...

I'm thinkin it may be to good to be true, I was tight last night I was on JJ and had the joints in my bag and confirmed my cc and everything then it kicked me off saying they were sold out. Then couldnt get thru on NDC, Im saying a prayer right now this order is legit.

Got a size 8. Wish I got a size 8.5. These run smaller than the WC 4s. Idk how JB can keep putting out inconsistent sizes/products... now i gotta go on the hunt for a 8.5

Finally able to check out on Eastbay, did 2 different orders and added a pair of shorts to each order since they were free with coupon code ($30 off $189 purchase).

Called FNL to cancel my order there, who knows if that will really happen. They are terrible to work with...

Back
Top Bottom