AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Hi new here. I became interested in the whole sneaker game since the yeezy 2's dropped.  After I struck out on those at NDC I saw these and fell in love. I was able to get them at finish line. Just got my conformation! Thanks to the person posted them up!

I keep getting redirected to the Order Review page on FNL. I have all the required fields in there and it just takes me right back.

This new layout sucks man
this has been the case before the new layout
Sounds like uverse.
same thing happened to me(comcast) but it happened after i had 2 11.5 in cart i reset modem refreshed and they were still there so i checked out at 8:08 est. but no email yet. Am i good?? i had them in cart before twitter link was up
you should be good since NDC gives you some time to check out with their new system

I am on Eastbay checkout, I hit continue after the payment method, right before the submit order tab, and this just says "Processing" it's been like this for a while. Should I wait it out?
Also couldn't check out on FNL either, "Transmission Problem".

FNL was very easy. They released before 8am. Got confirmation. NDC failed me though

Luckily I checked out this thread early or I would have missed out... I had to go half size down but it should be easy to trade it for my true size if it fits me tighter.. Was able to use my $20 WC but got charged in shipping.

Lately, I've been grabbing pairs off NDC fairly well. Galaxies last week, now these. Could've added 2, but only decided with 1 pair.

and just like that Nikestore is sold out, Still would like to know the release numbers on these

Quick question i didn't wanna chance it and take time to enter my winners circle reward..so if i call them  will they add it to my order over the phone

NDC fails me as usual but was able to pick up one from FNL a lil past 8.

If we got the email "Your order is official!" from FNL then we're good to go??

Back
Top Bottom