AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

At finish line I'm pretty sure you'll get the full size run.

The second place said they'll have a 'good amount'. Not sure what that means...

I was at the 3rd place yesterday and I saw their shipment come in (really). Looked like about 10 stacks of maybe 7-8 boxes. This is from memory, mind you, but my memory is pretty good. 

All in all, I'd say out of these three places you have a good chance to cop
repped

Appreciate all the info. We're actually looking to see if they have size 14

Last edited:
Go easy here guys because I've never used the RSVP system...how the hell do you send nike town Chicago a DM as a text or SMS? What exactly do you need to type? I sent one from my computer but if I'm not around next time I'd like to know. Thanks in advance!
I dont think there is a way to DM viia text, you got to to do it on the website or app.
I just got a call back from HOH and I apparently got my pair on lock. I have 2 pairs, but my brother didn't get lucky. So I'm giving him a pair and luckily he wears the same size as I do.
Good looks mang. Help yo brotha out.

Missed out on NT Chicago, I sent the DM 8 minutes after it went live... Won a raffle at Champs North Riverside so I'm straight, even though its out of my way... Also, Validity just sent me shipment confirmation for those who ordered through them...

Just a heads up for NDC, ebates is having 10% cashback on NDC this week and if your lucky they CAN be used on these. Not sure how you can make it work unless you find them through the site and dont go through the twitter link.

good luck
Due to NDC's cart saving system, you can just have your ebates "referral page" up on one tab, add the shoes from a different browser window and refresh the ebates NDC tab and the shoes will show up in your cart. Just check out with the correct tab and you should be good to go. Using this method has always resulted in cashback for me.

wow, repped.

im still scared of the damn NDC cart thing but i might give it a try. sucks they lowered it from 10% to 6% but still will save almost 10 bucks.

sh used to be my go to spot but now its all over this thread with price discussion...jesus u guys cant keep anything under huh
THIS

They love them eprops dogg. Time to put them with the other spots that everyone goes to/knows now 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I know earlier I was asking about the after release price on these, but I just said **** it and got 2 tickets at the mall...

Save myself the money and hassle of trying to get them later.

^^ How did you two come across the site? Did someone tell you about it, or you just magically found it browsing the internet? I never get why people want to hold onto site names like it's a secret society.

I dont think there is a way to DM viia text, you got to to do it on the website or app.

Good looks mang. Help yo brotha out.
There is definitely a way to do DM via text, in fact Kicksonfire wrote a well written tutorial on how to set up a twitter account for anyone interested in only using it for Sneaker grabs.

There is definitely a way to do DM via text, in fact Kicksonfire wrote a well written tutorial on how to set up a twitter account for anyone interested in only using it for Sneaker grabs.

(d) (twitter handle) (message) this will send a direct msg to the twitter handle

repped

Appreciate all the info. We're actually looking to see if they have size 14
Ain't even a problem bro. Just trying to help the cats like myself who didn't win the raffle and still wanna cop.

I actually got more info, hot off the press
nthat.gif

Del Amo Mall Shiek: FIRST COME FIRST SERVE (like how it should be). They're giving out wristbands at midnight, get in line at 5am to purchase. wristbands guarantee a pair.

Del Amo Mall procedure is as follows: all Thursday they will be closed, but the store opens for business at midnight! All stores will be open for business, except shoe stores, so if you need a PS3 or some clothes from Macy's, they got you. For shoes, they are all doing their business at 5 AM. There will be lines. 

For the guy that PM'd me about the store's names, the 2nd one I listed is called ROBERT WAYNE. There are TWO of these, but I don't have info on the one downstairs in the back near the Outback Steakhouse and Shiek.

Other hole in the wall spot I just can't remember, but it's right around the corner from the food court and right before the stairs. It's ahead of the Macy's passageway. 

Last edited:
Got two size 9's on lock in Dallas.
I wear a size 9.5 but the 4's lately have been .5 big so..
I can't decide if I'm going to grab a half size small or not... decisions decisions. Haven't picked up any IVs this year yet, but past pairs at my normal size (10) fit like a glove

LA area folks:

Got info on 3 places NOT doing raffles:

Westfield Mall (fox hills) Finish Line: @ Midnight, they're giving out tix to be in line at 6am. Tix don't guarantee a shoe (because your size may run out) but tix does guarantee your spot in line.

Del Amo Mall: there is a hole in the wall spot near the back entrance of the mall (by the theater). Can't remember the name of this place, but it's the first shoe store when you walk in-- they will have a midnight ticket give away. Unlike the Finish Line deal, these tix DO guarantee a shoe.

Del Amo Mall: Another hole in the wall spot. It's right around the corner from the food court. It is a first come first serve spot, and the shoes will be RETAIL. 

I will be in the hunt for these

Midnight tonight wed going into thurs or midnight thurs going into friday? thanks

Back
Top Bottom