AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

i've never been a big black friday shopper. i've done it a few times, but that was a midnight thing. if we have from 8am to 6pm to pick up our shoes, what would, ideally, be the best time to head to the store? i'm sure the whole day will be a mess, but there has to be slower paced time-frame.

I thought about this too then I realized I don't want to take any chances so I'm just going at 8am. I have a guaranteed ticket but won't feel at ease until I actually pick them up.
same. i might head out early as well. i'm somewhat cool with the employees at my ftl so i want to look over my pairs to make sure they're good to go. don't want to get there late and have someone's leftovers or rejected pairs.

^^^^^
they look a bit ashy in those photos, but you can't expect 1999 durabuck anymore. looks decent enough

Last edited:
Ticket system is good only if you win!

Footlocker in Woodfield and Stratford alredy made calls, I didnt get one.

Champs calling tomorrow, Nike twitter RSVP tomorrow.

anyone know if willowbrook and garden state tickets are sold out?

not sure about garden state but willowbrook is done at both champs and footlocker... unless you rock GS or size 13 etc..
at least thats what my boy who went like an hour ago told me.. he snagged the last size 9 ticket :smokin

anyone know if willowbrook and garden state tickets are sold out?

not sure about garden state but willowbrook is done at both champs and footlocker... unless you rock GS or size 13 etc..
at least thats what my boy who went like an hour ago told me.. he snagged the last size 9 ticket :smokin

yeah my ex went up to willowbrook about noon and picked up a ticket for me and said they were gettin low. I called Garden State but they told me to call back tomorrow because they wanted to handle the Pink foam release 1st :smh:

Just got the call and got 2 (1 for me and 1 for my brother) on lock from footlocker. Also got 2 tickets from Champs (for a friend) no call yet.

Dammit,I missed a call from FA.Oh well,I'm just waiting one from Champs and FTL.

Last edited:
Missed out on my raffle ticket so I'm just gonna quit my job to camp. Gotta have these!
tongue.gif
you know youll be able to find these for like 200

All the raffles in my area are now down.  2 FTL's and 2 FTA's, for a total of 4 chances.  I was 3 for 4 with my sz 10's.  And had a friend 2 hours away get the guaranteed ticket at the HoH in OKC last night to make sure I had one absolutely sure.  His bday is coming up and he said he liked these, but isn't a big shoe guy, so I think I am just going to pay for the HoH pair for him for his bday gift.  I will keep the other 3 so I have a fresh pair to rock outta the box every 3 years for the next decade, because these are FIRE
happy.gif
  Happiest I have been leading up to a classic release since.....EVER

Back
Top Bottom