Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

I'm fiending for some Lightnings
mean.gif
yes bro!

^I was just talking with my wife about how I wish Nike outlets would post their new arrivals online or something. Everytime I want to see whats out my nike outlet its either a 40 min , or 1hr+ drive. Alot of the time its a wasted trip outside some light weight runners. Which is the typical reason we go to the outlets anyway.

Last edited:
Chances these hit outlets with a FSR? lol

If or when they do they prob won't last long depending on the price
Any decent retros that hit outlets are usually gone within a day or two depending on stock
It's all about luck and timing
I've seen fsr runs one day then couple of days later it's all gone
Especially during the weekends

Last edited:
A lot of retro's have hit outlets. If you want these to be like Aqua viii's numbers then forget it. It seem like every outlet got aqua's including ones that never get anything good retro wise. The real question is how much cheaper will they be compared to retail. Probably $10-$20 cheaper, maybe $40 if you're lucky. Just look for birthday coupons to use on release day to bring the price down.

2 months a long time

im just worried since the quality is like the pre remastered that the paint gon crack easily.

this colorway is awesome man

i doubt these sell out everyone gots their eyes on the royal 1's

2 months a long time

im just worried since the quality is like the pre remastered that the paint gon crack easily.

this colorway is awesome man

i doubt these sell out everyone gots their eyes on the royal 1's
im sure the midsole is the same quality and build as the cement 4's,  its the leather thats apparently different. 

im sure the midsole is the same quality and build as the cement 4's,  its the leather thats apparently different. 

Yeah. I hope it's the same midsole like the white cement and even the Nike Air true blue 3. I've rocked those shoes tons since they came out. Both shows NO signs of cracking or chipping after numerous wears.

It seems in that part of the shoe. Nike seems to have done a good job/fixed it.

Unlike the CDP AJ IV's, 2012 fire red and the 2011 AJ 3's. The midsole looked like **** even after one wear.

Last edited:
Saw them in person today and the complaints about materials are definitely valid. The colorway does look good though, probably will cop at some point.

Back
Top Bottom