Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX) (July 23, 2024 Release date)

Mad comfy, true size, no drop in midsoles

Attachments

• IMG_8160.jpeg
    IMG_8160.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 479
  • 00496824-2800-4823-96CC-916CF4BBA759.jpeg
    00496824-2800-4823-96CC-916CF4BBA759.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 479
This design seems to be more consumer accessible then the past few sigs IMO, so I wonder how these will move.

Did they "ditch" them or just add to their rotation ?
You're assuming that there is an issue because they don't wear them all the time.
Could be. But just from TV and pictures, there was a big write up about Banchero wearing them in the playoffs and after game 1 he was back in the Tatum 2's. And at the Chris Paul,/Jason Tatum -- Jordan Brand camp he was still in the Tatum 2's.

Conley went back and forth during the conf. finals and I think he changed out of them back to the 38's midgame, if I recall correctly.

Could be. But just from TV and pictures, there was a big write up about Banchero wearing them in the playoffs and after game 1 he was back in the Tatum 2's. And at the Chris Paul,/Jason Tatum -- Jordan Brand camp he was still in the Tatum 2's.

Conley went back and forth during the conf. finals and I think he changed out of them back to the 38's midgame, if I recall correctly.
This may be true, but it was also early before promotion and I assume the 38's weren't moving well either through or at the end of it's life cycle.. So they could have just been "showcasing" and trying to get an early gauge on the direction they plan to go not only with this model, but the next one or two that might offer more incorperation of the 10 and 11 that are more receptive in appearance..

Bam has worn them the last two games for the USA in their games.

Banchero has been wearing them in his offseason workouts in NYC with Brickley.

As it stands, I’m not concerned there are issues with the sneakers at the moment. Each persons foot works for some sneakers and not for others but nothing indicates to me any issues with this model.

JS”

I don't think there's anything wrong with the shoe. I have a feeling they aren't great performers, but no real way to know that.

That said, Banchero was loving the Tatums much of the season. For Bam, definitely don't put much stock into what he's doing, because my guy wore One Takes, One Take 2s and 3s :lol:

But I agree that with Nike, you just find a line that works with your foot. I can't wait to see reviews on these and see fdz cut them open.

By the way, whatever happened to that shoeit guy? Looks like he's still doing reviews. I like his stuff cause he was relentlessly negative :lol:

Pleasently surprised it’s not a drop in. From the midsole/outsole combo or lack there of I figured it was.

Back
Top Bottom