Air Jordan 38

I’m bout to rock these 38s so casually idc. Gimme a vintage black Karl Kani or Sergio Techinni sweatsuit and I’m chillin. We need to bring back that vibe of just wearing the latest Jordan because it’s the latest Jordan haha
Remember Damon Wayans wearing the 19s against Jordan wearing the cool grey 4s on his old show? Good times
post the fit when you drop it

you must have missed the word "MOST" which means "NOT ALL"

and staying true to 1-14 because MJ didn't wear a lot of the other ones on court WOULD fall into one of the two categories i mentioned

it's cool though, I wasn't trying to argue. just stating an opinion of what I seem to notice in every new Sig thread every single year before the shoe drops, which is why i said it was my "OBSERVATION"

your experience could, should, and would be different as you're a different person -- which is one of the things I appreciate -- differing opinions --- and trying to understand them.

Like you said, not trying to argue as this is a "Discussion".

But by definition, saying the word "MOST" is by definition a blanket statement. The word "ALL" doesn't need to be used to make it a blanket statement.

Saying MOST people who are "Blank" are "Blank", is a blanket statement...

But moving along.

I also already gave you credit and stated that both of your points in your original post were indeed correct as to why people may not like Jordan's above 15.

I also added additional points as to why many may not like Jordan's above 15.

I’m bout to rock these 38s so casually idc. Gimme a vintage black Karl Kani or Sergio Techinni sweatsuit and I’m chillin. We need to bring back that vibe of just wearing the latest Jordan because it’s the latest Jordan haha
Remember Damon Wayans wearing the 19s against Jordan wearing the cool grey 4s on his old show? Good times

That's what we like to hear!

Does anybody else ever imagine Mike wearing nothing but the post 14 Js. I mean shoes socks and that's it, no clothes. I don't, I was just wondering if anyone else did
Reason why we all LOVE 1-14 is because MJ rocked them and created memories in them, I GUARANTEE you if we saw MJ wearing 15-38 ALOT of peeps would feel differently about them...imo. Mike made ALL Jordan shoes look cool, PERIOD! Think about it, when the NEW Jordans came out and you saw them for the first time how many were like....uhhh NO Ugly? lol Then you saw Mike play in them in a game and all the sudden it's like.... "I GOTTA HAVE THOSE NEW JORDANS!!!!!! " lol

39 I hope I generally like the shoe because the 9 has a casual subtle look.

40 I hope it continues to have the smooth "not doing too much" design to them like the 10's with an addition of a list of stats displayed somewhere on them.

41 in my eyes will have high expectations due to the fact they drop the 11's every year as its considered a hot commodity

Has there been any other reports of poor performance besides the single "traction iffy on translucent tread says the media" report? Even then that wouldn't apply to other colorways. I don't doubt that it's possible, cause there's always something with a Nike basketball shoe these days, but I'm just curious if there are legit reports of issues like with the Tatums for example.

Reason why we all LOVE 1-14 is because MJ rocked them and created memories in them, I GUARANTEE you if we saw MJ wearing 15-38 ALOT of peeps would feel differently about them...imo. Mike made ALL Jordan shoes look cool, PERIOD! Think about it, when the NEW Jordans came out and you saw them for the first time how many were like....uhhh NO Ugly? lol Then you saw Mike play in them in a game and all the sudden it's like.... "I GOTTA HAVE THOSE NEW JORDANS!!!!!! " lol
16 and 17 lows looks awesome and he played in them. Been waiting on those to come back.

1691112966438.png

1691126739092.png

PF version above

1691126758080.png

regular (US) version above:

Last edited:

You make a great point. First model I remember think Wtf is that was the IX, which MJ obviously never wore competitively. Shoes back then always debuted in commercials, whereas my own personal first look at the IX was in a Nike catalog at a Foot Locker. There was evolutionary shoe DNA from the III up to the VIII.
The IX was a drastic change, at the time anyways

Back
Top Bottom