Air Jordan 38

My poor pure money 4s. I keep wearing them because they're so broken in and comfortable.
IMG_20230828_162301.jpg

They’re definitely broken :rofl:

And I’m glad that you’re getting your money’s worth.
I think I paid in the $115-$120 range. I remember they had a 20 or 25% off sale items. The code would not work so I called them and the girl did something and it ended up taking more off than it should have. Then later when I was still looking because they also had 7&13s, I think also a pure money type colorway, I realized certain shoes were excluded from discount. And mine were one of those. But I didn't feel bad about it because they only pay them vietnamese's 25¢ an hour.

I don't usually participate in all the "shipped!" or "my shoes haven't shipped yet" talk that inevitably ends up in every thread, but NDC hasn't shipped my 38s I ordered Friday ... now I'm starting to wish I had just made time to find them in a local store. I really want to see these damn things :lol:

I don't usually participate in all the "shipped!" or "my shoes haven't shipped yet" talk that inevitably ends up in every thread, but NDC hasn't shipped my 38s I ordered Friday ... now I'm starting to wish I had just made time to find them in a local store. I really want to see these damn things :lol:

Mine haven't either. They JUST shipped the Halos my gf hit today lol.

Mine haven't either. They JUST shipped the Halos my gf hit today lol.

I’m not really bothered by it, just impatient. It seems like they ship SNKRS launch products way quicker more consistently, at least to me. NDC is a total crapshoot. I ordered some AM1s a few weeks ago and they were here in three days. One shoe had paint already peeling off the midsole so I sent them back and ordered a new pair. Second pair took like a week or eight days to arrive. No rhyme or reason 🤷‍♂️

My user name was this mine the 23. When I reached out to ask why I couldn't login they said it was already taken. Yeah, by me.

I've been following NT since it's inception (before my original account - which I would love to have back) and don't post much, just love the community and this and gixxer.com were the first two accounts I made since basically I was old enough to do it.

Born and raised in the North side of Chicago. Jordan fan beyond words. Had all his signature shoes at one point or another. But holy **** these are ugly as I've ever seen. I don't even think I can convince myself to buy a pair just for the collection. That said, I'm sure they'll drop a colorway I'll end up getting :lol:

My user name was this mine the 23. When I reached out to ask why I couldn't login they said it was already taken. Yeah, by me.

I've been following NT since it's inception (before my original account - which I would love to have back) and don't post much, just love the community and this and gixxer.com were the first two accounts I made since basically I was old enough to do it.

Born and raised in the North side of Chicago. Jordan fan beyond words. Had all his signature shoes at one point or another. But holy **** these are ugly as I've ever seen. I don't even think I can convince myself to buy a pair just for the collection. That said, I'm sure they'll drop a colorway I'll end up getting :lol:

Congrats. Ya trippin tho.

IMG_9776.jpeg

Just landed. These are Fire in hand. They feel well built and I’m stunned at how soft the cushlon 3.0 is to the touch. I went TTS and .5 size down to be sure, and if the 12.5 works I’m going to keep the 13 for the collection, or return the 12.5 for another 13. I’m getting real Air Jordan vibes from these. I’m disappointed we won’t be getting more Bulls colorways with these though, a white/red, black/red or Playoff colorway would be flames IMO.

Back
Top Bottom