Air Jordan 38

1000008274.jpg

Sales

I'd still be conflicted at that price knowing every colorway I tried the X-Plate ripped on the first wear, as far as the mids.

Saw a dude hooping in the lows this weekend and after a few months he said his X-Plate started to rip, so there's that. Same spot as the mids but at least they held up a lot longer according to him. He's hooped in the mids and lows.

Anyone know if J 38 “Celebration” (University Red) came with an extra set of laces? I went back in this thread to around release date and didn’t see it mentioned.

Did any later versions of the 38 address the sole chipping issue? Or was the sole chipping actually an issue long term?

Talked to several people that have had both (mids and lows), they all said it took longer to happen on the lows. But eventually it did.

Did any later versions of the 38 address the sole chipping issue? Or was the sole chipping actually an issue long term?
They actually changed the outrigger part of the lows so they don't have that flange anymore, I posted a comparison picture earlier this year in this thread:

I played for 5 hours in my mid pair and experienced sole chipping/separation, maybe around 30 hours in low's and they are showing no signs of chipping/separation.

Back
Top Bottom