Air Jordan 38

Screenshot_20231224-114611_Dicks Sporting Goods.jpg

Anyone here got an on-court look at the Aqua's? (Doesn't matter if they're the regular or the PF versions)

I just wanna see how it looks before I cop. Thinking of rocking mine old-school - white socks and all :lol:

The Rui version of the 38 would have been spot on for Christmas Day. But yet here he is again in his version of the 36’s as he has been most of the season. Says a lot about his feelings on the 38’s.

Have you worn the 38?

Rui might just prefer broken in and worn kicks.

The 38's aren't the 37 as far as performance, so I wonder his reasoning. I like the 36 a lot and I actually might like the 38 better, because of cushioning set up.

Again it’s good you don’t have to wear the box. Most of my shoe boxes get thrown out anyways. If a box was holding you back, chances are you weren’t going to get a pair to begin with.

While the box is a part of the presentation for a signature model IMO, the real question is to see if Jordan continues with these boxes going forward. If they go away from it, it seems gimmicky to have this campaign to ‘Move to Zero’

Them sitting on a GR box gave me the slightest hope they do release but could have been a box from any pair.

Back
Top Bottom