Air Jordan 3 True Blue 2001 vs. 2009 Comparison

Great comparison thread, I think the 2009s look amazing, I can't wait to pick up my TB 3s that I preordered at footlocker, thank god I live in Toronto
happy.gif

I do have a question though: The leather on the tounge of the 2009 retros have multiple little holes where as the 2001 has less of the tiny holes. Now I knowthe OGs from 88 didn't have the blue on the midsole wrap around the whole shoe

but did the OGs in 88 have a tounge similar to the 2001 or the 2009 retros?

Probably the best shoe that came out JUST FOR CANADA
btw spc 180.00 flat sick sick sick price preordered mine a week a go 2 week countdown baby!!!

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

09s look really really good, only negative is that the blue doesnt wrap around the whole shoe but they still look spot on to the 01s besides that

See, Joran can make a good retro when they want to. These are very nice, and I will eventualy get a pair.

only difference i see is the elephant print but this retro was done very well. props to jb for this one.

Nice comparison. 2009's look very close to the 2001's, but the true test is the feel of them. Hope they feel as good as the 2001's.

Originally Posted by iverson50ggg

When are they releasing in the states? Thanks in advance.

NEVER!!!!
roll.gif
im joking noone knows as of now but im guessing they will sooncause i dont see why canada would get them and the US wont.. but yea i got my pair

Back
Top Bottom