Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

I fell into the Shoe Palace trap with the mamanger lol, as I entered the raffle and left, an attractive female employee told me to go back and buy some shirts and that could lock me a pair, bought some tanks for my brother, but maybe i shouldve got socks. $38 
ohwell.gif
 but got a pair on lock, not sure how i feel about this haha
Oh well fam... I hear THATS CALLED GAME BABY!

perhaps i can learn from this experience, I was better off preordering it. the total would've been cheaper 
mean.gif

stores that make you buy stuff just to be eligible to purchase a pair of shoes.... 
mean.gif

personally, i would have tried my luck somewhere else considering the low level hype around these. 

stores that make you buy stuff just to be eligible to purchase a pair of shoes.... 
mean.gif

personally, i would have tried my luck somewhere else considering the low level hype around these. 
Im not even worried about securing these. Admittedly J's tend to sit longer on Nike EU but as ive had the majority of all recent releases (Infra 3's, Carmine VI's and I's, Infra 11's, Cigar & Champagne VI's, White/Red II's, Purple Safari II's) in my basket on multiple sites (FL, Size? and NDC) at the same time only to clear them a few mins later im not worried about getting my pair on Saturday. My thirst is real for these seriously cant wait

Still here buddy. I have a life outside these forums.

I'll post pics once I get the shoes
yeah, I know you do. You hit on champs employees to get a hookup on GR's lol because that's called game baby! Have a good day :D

i was too at first.  i wasnt really feeling the metallic ep, i still feel JB could have done something nicer,  but regardless  these grew on me quite a bit and now i cant wait for release day
happy.gif

mean.gif

Since its no refund I'll just exchange the tanks I got for socks, tanks don't fit me. And I agree, hype on these is very low..perhaps I could've copped online. The guy had a black shirt so I'm sure he is the manger. He said they'd be doing calls tomorrow so i'll wait for that

Footlocker in the Beverly Center is taking pre-orders, just reserved a pair. I kind of like 'em.

Yeah I like them but I'm not TOO crazy about them, especially with the Sport Blue's a month away. If I go to Footlocker and they told me they sold out, I wouldn't be heartbroken. I just get the feeling these are going to look a LOT better in person, and will those kind of shoes I wished I bought with time. Some of the pics in this thread are some of the worst reps I've ever seen, a shame we got people judging and can't even tell the difference.

There are ways to cop while sleeping in, grabbing my girl and I a pair.

If I don't like them in hand then back to nike they go.
That's too much work for me. I don't like them plain and simple so there is no need to even try and get them in hand just to turn around and send them back.

Some shoes just grow on you while they're in hand or on ya feet. I feel this will be that type of shoe for some.

when i first saw this i said nah.
then i looked at the pictures on ndc and i am thinking maybe.
now im back to an eh. I like the hint of translucent grey sole, the silver in the crevice of the elephant print looks too much

Why don't they put [polls up on Threads when they make them these days...

I like the see the Numbers….

Can we Get a POLL on These..

Agreed, until I got my pair through my connection I was wondering about the silver ele print. It is nice on this shoe. Leather is good too in my opinion.

I'm hoping the fact that these drop in three days and there are only 15 pages to the thread means this will be an easy cop. Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom