Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

Waiting for mine to come in, was recommended this guy on IG loving the way they look
This is the look I like the best (with the midsole black, as well), but this is a shoe that is pretty much 90% custom painted; that would suck getting a scuff or knick in the paint revealing the under color!

here are some more pics of one i just completed- going  to try and sell this one to offset cost of  some of my supplies. 

let me know if you guys like it with the white laces
white laces are the best option to bring some light to the shoes, maybe can use 3m black/silver laces but to me whites are unbeatable...

clean colorway, well executed and not overdone, you deserve a lot for this! if i could i'll cop straight away!

white laces are the best option to bring some light to the shoes, maybe can use 3m black/silver laces but to me whites are unbeatable...

clean colorway, well executed and not overdone, you deserve a lot for this! if i could i'll cop straight away!
thanks i appreciate it. i spent lot of time and made sure i took it slow doing these. 
happy.gif

This is the look I like the best (with the midsole black, as well), but this is a shoe that is pretty much 90% custom painted; that would suck getting a scuff or knick in the paint revealing the under color!
The black midsole has to by my fav, I'll be sure to he careful with them. If not I'll have to attempt to paint the scuffs [emoji]128566[/emoji]

also, if you decided to get them there remember to use code niketalk14  for -10%

depending on the effort put forth in customizing the shoe, if it was prepared properly-  the longevity and hardiness of the coats should be similar if not outweigh most factory js. 

and if it should scuff you have the mats already to fix =)

If anybody calls me out on them I'll just tell them I got them customized. Only way someone would tells that would be via social media, I doubt in person haha

^ yea to me for sure they were. Just wasn't trying to spend too much this year but once that fat check from my 2nd job rolls in I can't help it

Back
Top Bottom