Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

if you had a 20 percent coupon, that magically went away when you tried to use it, its because someone else already used it.. someone used mine on august 11 
devil.gif

I am going to cancel my order if they dont honor it. 
sounds like your code got used for the MCs on monday.  Give Nike a call.  They can apply a new one to your order

@koncrete kickz Good stuff, and good luck! I highly doubt you'll have a problem. Just for Finish Line at Citrus, they were allowing people to buy 2 pairs of Jordans. That's the kind of thing they only do for major GR's, like the Fire Red 3's last year or the Infrared 3's this year.

LOL at people who tried to say these were limited. There's barely any hype for these, so people shouldn't have a problem. Quality's decent enough though, similar to the Infrared 3's from a few months back. These are probably my least favorite 3's of this year, but still a nice shoe.
YOOOOO !!!! Thanks B, i already got a pair off NDC, but i need to get my goddaughter a pair and me another pair... Nice to see i can use all 50$ in rewards i have, from FTL FA and FNL combined

I'm scared I will accidentally exit out of the tab where I'm waiting to checkout at EB... I had to put it in a separate window.

If some of you missed out online this morning, it's not too late to head out to the stores. I'm hearing from folks who are out and about that stock is more saturated than past releases.

[thread="577180"]Nike just tweeted they were sold out...[/thread]

Nike, Champs, Finish Line, Foot Action, Foot Locker, or any shoe store tweeting they're sold out only ever applies to them being sold out online. It says nothing about the various stores at malls around the country. The Powder Blue 10's sold out quickly online, but sat for weeks in stores. Same with the Fire Red 3's, and the Infrared 6's, and numerous other shoes. I suggest people not be lazy and take trips to whatever malls are in there areas.

Seeing a tweet online about how a shoe is sold out, and not going to the mall to check is the real reason people miss out on GR shoes.

Last edited:
Nike, Champs, Finish Line, Foot Action, Foot Locker, or any shoe store tweeting they're sold out only ever applies to them being sold out online. It says nothing about the various stores at malls around the country. The Powder Blue 10's sold out quickly online, but sat for weeks in stores. Same with the Fire Red 3's, and the Infrared 6's, and numerous other shoes. I suggest people not be lazy and take trips to whatever malls are in there areas.

Seeing a tweet online about how a shoe is sold out, and not going to the mall to check is the real reason people miss out on GR shoes.
Co-sign!

Back
Top Bottom