Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Where you from?

Avenue Piru Gang or Tree Top Piru

Sound like you like you live in BLOOD Gang Neighborhood….  Cuzzzzzzz ha!

ahaahha not even close, i'm overseas in italy! [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

ahaahha not even close, i'm overseas in italy! [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Wait… Isn't Italy's Soccer Team Colors Blue and White?

Why would people Hate on Blue in Black in Italy???  

Wait… Isn't Italy's Soccer Team Colors Blue and White?

View media item 1094729

Why would people Hate on Blue in Black in Italy???  

soccer/team jerseys dont matter... if you look at milan's internazionale team colors they re deep blue and black actually but thats sports... dress code here clearly denies any blue/deep blue with black matching, like black trousers with a blue tie ie! [emoji]128513[/emoji] there is a sayin here that translated sounds like "black&blue, yokel are you!" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

These look straight doo-doo. The colorway is downright awful. The "sport blue" ruins the potential of this shoe and the tones of the colors do not settle well at all. Looks straight up like a gundam figurine with this mismatch kindergarten blue, black, and elephant print. These would have been fire if the blue had a deeper, darker template (like the royal 1s) because it would actually blend nice the elephant print and black. The bright *** gray is helping much either... not to mention the cherry on top with this terrible blue splattered all over that poor sole. All in all, I would maybe rock this with a sport blue matching tee, neon green G-SHOCK, and camo print cargo shorts if I could time-travel back like 7 years for my first day of high school. Other than that, I'm just going to stick with my white/black cement 3's. 

Wow - I'd buy the wolf grey's if I knew I was getting these. How do they fit? And how is the quality?
as for fit, i haven't tried them on.

quality as average Jordan quality, nothing spectacular as its a mass produced basketball sneaker, but not bad either

Hey all, I'm new to the forum, but not new to the kicks. Anyways, I ordered the wolf gray threes that came out last weekend from NDC, UPS drops a package off today and instead of what I ordered from last week, I have these true blue / cement threes. Has anyone else ever had or heard of this happening. It thought I was seeing things when I opened the packaging, ha. Just looking for input from anyone else. At this point I'd rather keep these and ignore the wolf gray threes I ordered last weekend.

Nice come up :smokin

Are the outsoles translucent? Like the Wolf Grey 3s?
yes they are
wink.gif

I am going to have to say those pics above sold me now these are a definite cop. Not only that but I don't really have any kicks with blue in it so these make it even more of a cop for me. Prob last pair of J's I am getting  until the Baron 13's come out.

I was all in from the beginning but now I'm iffy on them. I have mixed feelings on the shade of blue used. A black tee shirt, these and some jeans would look odd cause of that shade of blue, but then I really want them b/c I really like BC 3s and these are close to them

Yep, these kicks with a Bluejays jersey would be fresh.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tor...cQ_AUoAg&biw=1280&***=963&safe=active&ssui=on

Spoke w some friends at foot locker and it looks like an all store buy. Will keep updated when more info comes through

Some pictures floating around had me second guessing, the blue looked too bright in some. The last pictures above look good though; looking forward to this release. 

Black and blue is a difficult colorway to pull off in the world of retro Jordans...I think Pennys generally do a better job, but when I think back on Black/Blue jordans, the only thing that comes to mind as something that I like are the Chambray VII's and Royal I's and I'll admit that hype has something to do with my liking of the Royal I's...I was offered a pair of DS royal I's from 2001 from a store in Brooklyn for 250...I passed without hesitating.

Black Carolina V's were a pass for me

Gamma XII's were a pass for me

Black Carolina XIV's were a pass for me

If Cav IV's were Knicks colors, they woulda been a pass for me

Piston VI's....The list goes on.

These look straight doo-doo. The colorway is downright awful. The "sport blue" ruins the potential of this shoe and the tones of the colors do not settle well at all. Looks straight up like a gundam figurine with this mismatch kindergarten blue, black, and elephant print. These would have been fire if the blue had a deeper, darker template (like the royal 1s) because it would actually blend nice the elephant print and black. The bright *** gray is helping much either... not to mention the cherry on top with this terrible blue splattered all over that poor sole. All in all, I would maybe rock this with a sport blue matching tee, neon green G-SHOCK, and camo print cargo shorts if I could time-travel back like 7 years for my first day of high school. Other than that, I'm just going to stick with my white/black cement 3's. 

Damn D-Dot why you so mad ?

Can't wait. Just a few more weeks!
Question tough to all the 'in between sizes people'.
How much do these break in when it comes to length? I'm in between sizes 9/9.5. I bought my fire red 3's in a 9 but in my personal opinion they fit snug #teamwidefeet.
I wore them a few times for maybe a total of 15 hours now so you would say they are 'broken in' right?
Would be my second pair of 3's so I can't really compare.

Back
Top Bottom