Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I bought these Spot Blue 3s because I found a really good deal and mainly because I thought they would be a supplement to my BC3s as I am finally down to my last pair. . . NOT!

This is the reason I stopped buying shoes . . . I don't like them when they come in.

Now I'm not sure what to do with them? Beat 'em or sell 'em.

I bought these Spot Blue 3s because I found a really good deal and mainly because I thought they would be a supplement to my BC3s as I am finally down to my last pair. . . NOT!

This is the reason I stopped buying shoes . . . I don't like them when they come in.

whats wrong wit them?

After having them in hand I really don't like them and in no way will they supplement my urge to wear my BC3s.

I should've known better.

Supplement for BC3s???? That's where you went wrong

Here's my first pair of 3's. Bought these for $150USD from Dope Factory plus $20 shipping which is cheaper than retail here in New Zealand. Postage from Italy only took 3 days. I'm really impressed with DF's speedy service so I'll definitely buy from them in the future.

I got lucky with my pair - the leather and EP are all decent and no orange stain on the tongue. Only bad thing was there's a crease in the toe box on the left shoe. 

Last edited:

Here's my first pair of 3's. Bought these for $150USD from Dope Factory plus $20 shipping which is cheaper than retail here in New Zealand. Postage from Italy only took 3 days. I'm really impressed with DF's speedy service so I'll definitely buy from them in the future.

I got lucky with my pair - the leather and EP are all decent and no orange stain on the tongue. Only bad thing was there's a crease in the toe box on the left shoe. 
nice

Anyone ever thought the factory laces on the sport blues were too thin? I was reminded when I saw that pic that I always thought that about mine. 

Anyone ever thought the factory laces on the sport blues were too thin? I was reminded when I saw that pic that I always thought that about mine. 
Yes I agree that they're too thin, and didn't notice until I compared to SB 3's laces to my Infrared 3 black lace swap ....the swapped out laces are much thicker and wider than the SB laces, so I ended up buying another set of black laces for my pair.

I rock my SB3's 2-3 times a week and they are still fresh. A little creased, but what are you gonna do? They are a leather shoe. I love mine, but can't believe these are still sitting at Footlocker, etc for retail. C'mon... I got mine just over half price, and if I found another pair for the same price I paid, I would be very tempted to double up.

For me the SB's are my favourite non-OG colourway and I got them cheap so it was a no brainer. I just can't afford the OG colourways right now. 

If I had the money I would get BC. I really like these. Wore mine today, my friend said she liked them. I need to wear these more often

Got my SB's last Xmas, with 30% discount plus 25% for new shop opening here in Spain. I paid 89€, more or less same quantity of $, couldn't say no.

What a joke. Had link up before nike tweeted on desktop. SNKRS app users posting copped for sz12 3 mins after. Maybe its promotion for the app. I got that oos after 51 mins.

I really wanted a extra pair of these!!!!

was $170 the retail on these when they 1st dropped?

What a joke. Had link up before nike tweeted on desktop. SNKRS app users posting copped for sz12 3 mins after. Maybe its promotion for the app. I got that oos after 51 mins.

Damn sorry to hear. I saw the Twitter link and put my 8.5 in cart but I had to wait in like for about 45 minutes and it eventually added. I got really lucky. I have the app as well but I didn't want to lose my spot in line if I exited twitter.

Back
Top Bottom