Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

my pair arrived today. they're not flawless but they look dope on feet imo. However Nike shouldn't ask for 170 bucks for this kind of quality! (luckily I had a coupon)

Last edited:
finally got my pair in and maaaaaan the horror stories on here had me scared. i have glue on my ep but its not really noticeable. didnt get the cheapo box and the ep and leather look good so im satisfied. 

finally got my pair in and maaaaaan the horror stories on here had me scared. i have glue on my ep but its not really noticeable. didnt get the cheapo box and the ep and leather look good so im satisfied. 

This thread being full of horror stories has clouded the fact this is one of the dopest non OG colorways ....You should be able to scratch the glue stains off the EP with your finger nail.

This thread being full of horror stories has clouded the fact this is one of the dopest non OG colorways ....You should be able to scratch the glue stains off the EP with your finger nail.

Man I'm not even tripping of that. This is easily going to be one of my favorite cws for the 3s despite crappy production

This thread being full of horror stories has clouded the fact this is one of the dopest non OG colorways ...You should be able to scratch the glue stains off the EP with your finger nail.
so much truth to this. Repped.

Do you guys really like these that much? I personally thought the grey ones look better but that's just me. 

Do you guys really like these that much? I personally thought the grey ones look better but that's just me. 

It's just a matter of opinion ...these are much closer to the OG colorway than the Greys ... and the Wolf Greys are still available online, whereas these are sold out online.

These are more special to me b/c I do not own a pair of Black Cements.

The silver that runs through the elephant print on the grey pair ruins them for me, these are more wearable than those are.

I like everything else about the grey pair though.

The silver that runs through the elephant print on the grey pair ruins them for me, these are more wearable than those are.

Yea it is a bit flashy.  Maybe I just need to see my blue pair on my feet before I make the decision to keep them or not. 

Yea it is a bit flashy.  Maybe I just need to see my blue pair on my feet before I make the decision to keep them or not. 

definitely try these on before you get rid of them ...I absolutely think that these look alot better on feet than they do in the box on your hand.

^^ Those Infrared 3's with the black lace swap.  
pimp.gif

same here. The silver killed it for me. Otherwise it would have been a clean cw.

Are we allowed to talk about trades for same pairs on here to help one another out>>????
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom