Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

What are you talking about - like there arent any good jobs outside of nyc? Just coal mine jobs?

Wow, you are thick headed, where did I say there weren’t any good jobs outside of NYC? When he was complaining about high rent, I was explaining to him how NYC affords him economic opportunity a lot of other places don’t-hence the high rent.

No wonder your brother is the doctor in your family and not yourself.

the cost of living in nyc exceeds the availability of good paying jobs in NYC

That I can agree lol. You need to be making at least 45-50k / yr to live someone comfortably.

Reason I had to leave Champs sports for a better paying job

the cost of living in nyc exceeds the availability of good paying jobs in NYC

Source?

In take home pay, NYC is the #1 highest paid big city (with population > 10 million) and Top 5 of all US cities overall in 2016:
http://www.businessinsider.com/best-places-to-live-in-america-for-a-high-salary-2016-3

People who live in Boston/DC/SF earn more on average but those cities are ~1/4 of the population of NYC (so people who less in these areas do not actually live in these cities, unlike NYC).

LOL I don't get the actual argument in that. Its literally facts! Hell even Adidas does more out there with their NMD HU's, Futurecrafts Etc. NYC is first, then Us (LA) Second, we just don't usually get anything only out here.

Ima need OneNightDan OneNightDan & @riceneggs to provide the link to their culinary school.
You 2 are killing it this week .:wink:

19803713_happy-sad-face_d6fcddc1_m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom