Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Doesn't crash for me on Android, but notify me gets unchecked and requires that I do it a second time...lame.

Correction...needs to be done over and over after going back to main feed....Nike needs to fix that!

I wish you did not babe to type your password in after you buy now when the shoe drops on the app I think That extra step cause myself and a lot of people to miss out

Is it 3:51 yet lol. If nothing happens today. Have to believe all star weekend something will good luck to you all.

I wish you did not babe to type your password in after you buy now when the shoe drops on the app I think That extra step cause myself and a lot of people to miss out

Enable finger print scan for password entry...unless you got an iPhone X or flip phone!

Dudes only thinking about sneakers and Black Panther. Nobody give a rat's as$ about their ladies right now :rofl:
That’s the beauty of marriage, it has its perks. Married women aren’t usually into these drama ********. As long as you bring home the bacon, take your share of responsibility with the kids, she wont bug you with these manufactured holidays :lol:

That’s the beauty of marriage, it has its perks. Married women aren’t usually into these drama bull****. As long as you bring home the bacon, take your share of responsibility with the kids, she wont bug you with these manufactured holidays :lol:

Trust me.... I totally understand! I even got the same understanding with my side chicks!

Man, it would be nice to have a fcfs shot at these today. But it does seem to be pointing to 32s based on their track record. All the surprise drops have happened prior to the shoe being added to the site, followed up by the “notify me” on those that are dropping again later.

Not sure how that would work on my iPhone 8 Plus and help would be great thanks pal
It's a setting in SNKRS fam. It says "User Fingerprint scanner for faster checkout".

Gotta play with these apps more especially if you intend to cop releases like this.

I give my sneaker related apps a test drive after every update. Something always changes.

Evertime I see the Nike Official Images of a shoe I want followed by the words “The Draw opens...”

F323F48A-BB04-40E5-99AE-9B5B484F3777.gif

Back
Top Bottom