Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Let’s all really think about this. Nike already dropped the jordan 3 on super bowl Sunday so they are not going to drop again. The ones that come out on the 14th will probably not be available on the sneaker app. The tinkers are already on the sneaker app for March 24... there has not been any real talk or buzz about the 32 low So I believe nike will try to change that today with a surprise drop. And people will want to be a part of it and say I copped mine today. They retall for 160 and these will sell out no doubt on the app today.... Again this is what i think and believe it will happen today

If its the 32 low, It will sell out either way if they limit it to a couple pairs for each size.

Seems like 3:51 might be the time as it makes sense. If anyone does drop today good luck to you all

I have never tried to cop on Eastbay footlocker or champs online when a shoe dropped at 10am I always go to the SNKRS app. On the other apps does it also say you are in line

The 32's look ok right there. CNY and Michigan pairs weren't that bad either imo.

Don't feel anything for the other cws though

Throwback to one of NDC’s epic restocks when I missed on what I wanted, carted 88s instead, got bitter and let them go.

:sick::smh::rofl:

Eastbay blessed me that day

Eastbay blessed me aswell, about an hour and a half after 4:51. was in work and could not add an 8. 5 comes i had to clock out finally got home around 5:40, i hopped right on my computer to eastbay, tried adding size 8 to cart and on my 6th try if went right to cart to a check out. few mins later it sells out

i was so stoked. still have them which i wear but man they need a clean up

Will probably be transferring my classes around that time.. hope the wifi is plug, haven't tried it yet

I have never tried to cop on Eastbay footlocker or champs online when a shoe dropped at 10am I always go to the SNKRS app. On the other apps does it also say you are in line

Foot Locker somehow made its sites even more susceptible to bots. They have this stupid splash page now that basically keeps team manual in limbo while bots eat. It is one of the worst online systems around.

9991BD34-5F49-4ACB-A15C-F725E5606171.png

So this was obvious right? Smdh

Damn welp these aren't obtainable. Damn I was hoping someone would take my bet. I knew they weren't dropping...keep it exclusive to all star weekend!

Back
Top Bottom