Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Worked at Champs from 2010- Jan 2017, worked through college and even worked once a month when I got a full time job, but couldn't do retail anymore. Luckily very close with a lot of managers who are willing to help me out when needed

Worked at Champs from 2010- Jan 2017, worked through college and even worked once a month when I got a full time job, but couldn't do retail anymore. Luckily very close with a lot of managers who are willing to help me out when needed
I feel u on that I only work 1-2 days a month most of the people I knew are gone and it's a lot of young people majority wasn't born when Jordan was playing.

With all that's dropping this month, if I don't cop anything else, these and the BC3s and I'm a happy camper.

....and bred toes...

....and O/W 1s...

...pair of reacts wouldn't hurt either...

B4A1DEFF-AB59-4334-AC52-3A886F583619.jpeg

Seems like everyone worked at FTL, FTA, or Champs. I’m the only one who worked at FNL. Was a manager for 3 years there, recently got my little sister plugged in there and she’s starting her training for the “Pre-Assistant Manager” program.

Newbies. I was at Champs Sports from 1992 to 2004 part time during college, then working a saturday here and there after college. The discount sure was fun. :smokin

'92 to '04 wow, 12 year college career... must have been an amazing campus :D j/k.

Worked at FTL and FNL throughout college '99 - '04 (yeah totally worth extra year). Fun for awhile, but later became the reason I never wanted to wear anything but Chucks and flip flops for the next decade or so....

What does everyone think these will settle at? Will they be more than the ‘88’s when it’s all settled and done?

'92 to '04 wow, 12 year college career... must have been an amazing campus :D j/k.

Worked at FTL and FNL throughout college '99 - '04 (yeah totally worth extra year). Fun for awhile, but later became the reason I never wanted to wear anything but Chucks and flip flops for the next decade or so....

Lol yeah poorly worded. 5 years at college and worked part-time during that time AND after when I had a full-time job. heheheh

What does everyone think these will settle at? Will they be more than the ‘88’s when it’s all settled and done?

Definitely a lot less than 88’s; I swear they had maybe 2-3 restocks. This release reminds me of the Infrared 6’s that released on All Star weekend. Only that city got stock, & they were completely sold out online within seconds! But, that was during the Bot Era.

Definitely a lot less than 88’s; I swear they had maybe 2-3 restocks. This release reminds me of the Infrared 6’s that released on All Star weekend. Only that city got stock, & they were completely sold out online within seconds! But, that was during the Bot Era.
online only aside from 1 store in houston vs this release? idk about that, they might do the same thing with these tho. and if you're talking about these

102943878.jpg

these weren't exclusive to just new orleans

Last edited:
WOW LMTD is almost sold out on the pre-order, I got the last 10.5. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it, but I am thinking there is not going to be many so waiting until release date would have been a mistake and end up costing me in the long run. Also the 88's are dropping fast in price, they are now under $500 on StockX and I have seen a couple ebay auctions end below $450. So fro anybody still needing 88's and like them better than these , now is your chance IMO at least until after these release.

Those Infrared23 6s that dropped ASW was in every HOH across America.

Back
Top Bottom