Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

It's a tough one.... The clear soles on these are trash for those of us that wear our shoes. But the NA on the '88s is a horrible font and only top painted. And the Jordan on the bottom....SMH... Not a deal breaker but adds to the desire for a better retro. I'd hold out for a proper retro b4 paying resale for the '88s.
I'e been thinking about this. I might dye the sole when they yellow really bad. Should be fairly simple

I already copped BC3s on the pre release last week but tbh i can’t really enjoy them until i have pair of Katrinas. doesn’t feel complete without a black and a white pair. luckily there is 2 more white 3s coming out this year which are similar/adequate substitutes.

You planing on wearing both at the same time or something?

44087E78-84CD-4908-889D-2D91C39D184F.jpeg

Hit on the SNKRS draw for an 11.5. Funny because I wear a size 10. Not quite sure how my size preference got changed . . . been a minute since even entering any draws with SNKRS.

Trading is a hassle and even if I resale the 11.5 I'd probably find it more appealing to keep the $$$ thank pay resale for my size 10.

It's a tough one.... The clear soles on these are trash for those of us that wear our shoes. But the NA on the '88s is a horrible font and only top painted. And the Jordan on the bottom....SMH... Not a deal breaker but adds to the desire for a better retro. I'd hold out for a proper retro b4 paying resale for the '88s.
Don’t think too much.
Spend time on your girl.

If you don’t have one, spend time on how to improve yourself, job, style, whatever.

Back
Top Bottom