Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

You recently implied that I just disturbed my sleep to practice add to cart...  Those that really wanted the shoes and prepared got the shoes.  Even Mex Sneakerhead so stop hating that you didn't.

Lol stop with the insult... Cause I got a pair. Dude stop trying to defend those people who messing it up for others. I just agreed with the other poster said.

its crazy i got through but i released the size 11.5 i had on nike.com i feel alot safer about getting the Blinks in a coupplle of weeks because they fixed the website with those 4 verification methods

jaydeucetre19  appreciate it bruh 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

The only thing nike stop with this captcha is allowing people to get multiple different launch products in the cart, tried for the Kobes and its like i don't have time to do both shoes at the same time

Ebay sellers ending up with a $20 profit
roll.gif
How wrong you are....

i watched multiple BINs end at $365-$425 just this morning

Always state the truth when bashing....

Last edited by a moderator:

The only thing nike stop with this captcha is allowing people to get multiple different launch products in the cart, tried for the Kobes and its like i don't have time to do both shoes at the same time
I kept getting a cart error and wouldn't add my size on one computer when I was trying to get the Kobe's. Don't know what the F that was all about...

Back
Top Bottom