Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

A late UPS trailer arrival has caused a delay. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible.

I wonder how many others got this email

Last edited:
mine will be here tomorrow... still in shock over how quickly I was done with the checkout process.. 5:01am done and back to bed.. a win for the humans.

Slightly of topic I got mines sitting in the closet. You guys think trading them for a pair of DS jordan 12 playoffs, is a good trade?

i wish that site had an add to cart button :nerd:

IT SAYS FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75.00 BUCKS 
BUT THE ONLY THING I CAN ADD TO CART IS SOCKS…. SMH

I'm gonna call tomorrow n see if they take Phone Orders.. and what stock they have...

PM me sizes folks, i'll see if I can scoop em after work... LMK...

Already Ooped @ColdCity 2 pairs from two different Sports Zones and I scooped my pair there as well...

@B Fresco   
smokin.gif

Man I was really looking to sell these but after getting them today seeing them in person they do look a ***** ton better than most of the pics i've seen online. may have to keep them. so torn

Man I was really looking to sell these but after getting them today seeing them in person they do look a ***** ton better than most of the pics i've seen online. may have to keep them. so torn
i believe that has been the general consensus on these

You sure that low $30 resale profit after fees didn't have anything to do with you reconsidering.

That person needs to learn how to shop around.  These can be had for $280-$299 shipped depending on the size.
Not everyone spends the day haggling eBay sellers and everybody else just to try and save 20-30 bucks. 325 is fair

keep them.. wear them. shoes are meant to be worn.. if you're not going to wear them/save them.. don't buy. just my two cents. :smile:
I agree. Its just the creasing that concerns me. I have 3s and I know they crease like any other shoes but these seem like they'll crease like the aluminum foil pics ive seen

I agree. Its just the creasing that concerns me. I have 3s and I know they crease like any other shoes but these seem like they'll crease like the aluminum foil pics ive seen
mine should be here tomorrow.. the 3's are slowly becoming a favorite.

for any other footlocker orders: STATUS:  1 UNIT(S) BACKORDERED UNTIL 04/11/2014 - thank you baby jesus

Back
Top Bottom