Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

I haven't worn mine yet, but does anyone have any idea how to maintain these? They seem extra fragile.

Dang those canceled orders went super fast. Must have been maybe one pair total

Dang those canceled orders went super fast. Must have been maybe one pair total

When orders are cancelled do they just out them back on the site for the next available buyer? Do you know when they go back on the site for resell or do you just have to check back momentarily? Just curious, I myself have been checking Eastbay and FNL probably every hour since the sell-out yesterday trying to grab an extra pair, with no luck might I add.

Can't wait to show these off in person as opposed to just pictures so that all the people I know that said they were wack can see it's a dope shoe, I felt that the Infrared23 was wack myself from the pictures and still have not seen one in person but now I also hear that the pics make it look like a true red when in actuality it's the same infrared as the White/Infrared, if that's true I'm a buyer, Did the same with the Venom 10, photos were wack but in hand it's so fresh, my favorite 10 for sure so I will from now on drop in take a look and turn it down while in hand if I'm not digging it.

Can't wait to see these in person!

I feel like everyone talking ***** about these shoes just missed out on them.

Very nice quality shoes IMO. Price does suck but they are dope.

Can't wait to see these in person!

I feel like everyone talking ***** about these shoes just missed out on them.

Very nice quality shoes IMO. Price does suck but they are dope.

Yea I was borderline at first then finally saw them in person yesterday. Bro in law got a pair and instantly changed my mind. I think these shoes are dope. IMO the best so far out of the lab series. I have all 3.

Last edited:
Yea I was borderline at first then finally saw them in person yesterday. Bro in law got a pair and instantly changed my mind. I think these shoes are dope. IMO the best so far out of the lab series. I have all 3.
yeah i feel like the labs get better each time

One of the unmentioned and dope features of this shoe is the the way the elephant print photographs...It looks as if there's a crack in the shoe and you can only see the print from straight on.

The 3M material on the upper really had an impact on the elephant print in an unexpected way. When I took the first photo of mine with the flash, I thought I either had something on my lense or something was messed up on my shoes...I think it's a dope outcome.

i almost had a pair at retail plus shipping from an nt'er, but my size wasn't there any more..  was thinking about paying resale, but i think i'm gonna wait it out to see if this black pair rumor is true.. 
nerd.gif

@Jwest996   should be there wednesday or thursday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom