Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

a lot of beasty questions in here 
tongue.gif

let see.. yeezy NDC online release only.. 

5lab3.. every Nike retailer carried them.. what do you think? 
Dude for me this is the first jordan no where in my city had. I had to drive a hour a way to Denver to cop these and had 3 raffles. Only won one.... My cement and Milatary blue 4,s where easy as **** considering I just had to wait outside the closest fl at a mall. These 3,s are quite a bit more unique and rare than just your average j's wouldn't you say? So they are not yeezys. Dosnt mean these can't take off.

Is it possible though? How rare exactly are the 5 lab 3 ,s?

Hard to say at this point, they were obviously limited.. Quite a few retailers got them but in small numbers (maybe a size run per store). According to sells analysis, Matt Powell, there were less than 10k "infrared" 3Lab5 sold (US sales) on release date. I would suspect these would be somewhere in that range, but his reports are usually mid week following release. Of course resell prices are based more so on the demand for the shoe and what people are willing to pay to own it. The limited factor plays into it, but doesn't necessarily determine the value. There are some with larger production (such as infrared23 6s) that have a huge demand so prices still rise to 3x or more than retail. And some more limited/ less sought after stay closer to retail.

Hard to say at this point, they were obviously limited.. Quite a few retailers got them but in small numbers (maybe a size run per store). According to sells analysis, Matt Powell, there were less than 10k "infrared" 3Lab5 sold (US sales) on release date. I would suspect these would be somewhere in that range, but his reports are usually mid week following release. Of course resell prices are based more so on the demand for the shoe and what people are willing to pay to own it. The limited factor plays into it, but doesn't necessarily determine the value. There are some with larger production (such as infrared23 6s) that have a huge demand so prices still rise to 3x or more than retail. And some more limited/ less sought after stay closer to retail.
Lol yeah pretty much what I thought. I think it's interesting that most who got hands on are really feeling these. Don't you?

I wasn't expecting to get these but since I won that unexpected raffle I said what the hell. These are pretty damn fresh in hand! Sizing is about the same as my 1's other than the ajko's. Same as my 3's, bc, wc88, fr, but they do feel a bit more narrow, snug. Length wise it's the same. If you stay TTS, like measured size, these are gonna be a chore. Stay true to your 1's and 3's sizing whatever it is.

I managed to grab a pair of these for a friend on ndc this morning. it's the first time i've ever been successful since ndc is almost never my first choice.

Question though... is anyone else having trouble logging into their ndc account?

Oh and the creasing concerns, yeah they'll crease after awhile but unless you're doing ******* toe raises and **** in these, they're not gonna be any worse then any of the other J's. The upper leather/synthetic or whatever is actually pretty soft and pliable. The only other Nike I have that has a predominant 3m upper is the 3m snake dunks, and the material on this 3 feels better than the dunks.

I managed to grab a pair of these for a friend on ndc this morning. it's the first time i've ever been successful since ndc is almost never my first choice.

Question though... is anyone else having trouble logging into their ndc account?
This morning I was having trouble, had to restart my browser

Lol yeah pretty much what I thought. I think it's interesting that most who got hands on are really feeling these. Don't you?

The pics before release date looked good, but the pics don't do em justice. Nice build, nice colorway, and 3s are among my top picks for Js so I'm definitely felling them. A must have for those who appreciate 3s..

Last edited:
Dude for me this is the first jordan no where in my city had. I had to drive a hour a way to Denver to cop these and had 3 raffles. Only won one.... My cement and Milatary blue 4,s where easy as **** considering I just had to wait outside the closest fl at a mall. These 3,s are quite a bit more unique and rare than just your average j's wouldn't you say? So they are not yeezys. Dosnt mean these can't take off.
They weren't a GR correct, but they also weren't super limited either..They will be under 300 when carmines and concord lows release.. 

eastbay called me to confirm my cc info. I didnt answer at first but they left a message and returned the call. ..Prob would have cancelled my order too if I didnt notice the call

just be aware everyone, the customer service person said they do it to random orders for security purposes. I would have been pissed if they cancelled my order
They called me when the Black Grapes dropped. I believe they also send you an email.

I go to my store, (15 minutes) pick up around 8 pairs of whatever's coming out (20 minutes), go home post on ebay and text frequent buyers (1 hour tops) then drive 2 minutes to my post office and spend a total of about 10 minutes there. Keep in mind I'm 15, the money I can manage to pull in for very little work is crazy.

I tried to start one and they locked it very fast.

Ya props to you man, I havnt resold before but people in this thread seem to be extremely exaggerating the amount of effort it takes to make some decent money (especially if you're getting 8 pairs.)

Back
Top Bottom