Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

thats ugly
lol dude ran a marathon in them and posted that 
roll.gif

I got through this morning just like I said I would last nite. 3 pairs of Labs and 1 pair of KB9s. NDC picture system still didnt stop me.

$225 for these space cadet kicks and they look like that after one wear? 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
........ I'm glad i woke up from the most have every new hyped release trance along time ago.

I don't see any problems with creases, it happens to every shoe eventually

honestly my factory flaw is so bad i probably cant even get them off for retail. about to granny return them 
mean.gif

Brah the problem is with the rate they crease. Every shoe creases but if they look that bad after one wear, imagine how bad they will look at 5, 10, 20, constant use.

Not worth it for $225 for me

When these were first rumored, people were saying they had a Foamposite material like upper. And don't know it that was true. But it is was, then I think they would have been better than way

Last edited:
So, let's get one thing understood on sizing. From the sound of things, people went TTS on these, and did not half size down like needed on most Jordan releases? 

And if it helps, how do these fit compared to passed jordan 3 releases?

Or...on release day-
10 min tops clicking link and checking out total:225
Few minutes to put it on ebay
After it's bought half hour going to post office shipping them and driving back
I agree there's a little time and extra fees into it but I think you're exaggerating the work involved haha.
I go to my store, (15 minutes) pick up around 8 pairs of whatever's coming out (20 minutes), go home post on ebay and text frequent buyers (1 hour tops) then drive 2 minutes to my post office and spend a total of about 10 minutes there. Keep in mind I'm 15, the money I can manage to pull in for very little work is crazy.
Ah yes, another thread that turns into reseller talk. When that official reseller thread getting started?
I tried to start one and they locked it very fast.

I go to my store, (15 minutes) pick up around 8 pairs of whatever's coming out (20 minutes), go home post on ebay and text frequent buyers (1 hour tops) then drive 2 minutes to my post office and spend a total of about 10 minutes there. Keep in mind I'm 15, the money I can manage to pull in for very little work is crazy.

I tried to start one and they locked it very fast.
how the **** u pick up 8 pairs of what releases?

Kids today worry about stupid stuff like this. It's ridiculous. Yeah, you don't want your shoes to look creased or worn, but yet you're still showing wear on the inside and the soles of the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom