Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Imo creasing looks good on leather, especially black leather. Creasing adds character. :pimp:

However it looks horrible on these :smh:

Damn Ima have some trouble getting these smh
I seen some stores doing a Pre-Order for only $275...

saying these shoe will go for $400 after release…  

IT's like Bad Crop Report from Wall St.  --- "The Oranges have gone bad!!" hahah geezzz

Last edited:
going to start off raffle week by going to two champs in the area. and then the foot locker locations the rest of the week. these seem to have the same amount or less of a demand like the infrared23 3lab5s. so i think if you try hard enough you should be able to get them. Or resell at most will be around $300 or less depending if you wait for prices to dip.

but im going off the last 3lab5 release so I could be completely wrong lol

Last edited:
these latest pics make me wanna pass
indifferent.gif

It looks like a tighter fitting shoe than the past 3's. I actually think the creases look better in this shoe than any of my other 3's

I'm still on the fence about these. I like the shoe and it's cool and everything, but I just don't know if I see myself wearing these. In the end, it's probably safe to say online or bust for me.

I seen some stores doing a Pre-Order for only $275...

saying these shoe will go for $400 after release…  

IT's like Bad Crop Report from Wall St.  --- "The Oranges have gone bad!!" hahah geezzz

yea theyll go for $400 after release...for like a week. then prices gonna drop. just like the other labs

They're kind of glittery in person but the clear eyelets and small details like that make the shoe worth the $225.

I haven't worn 3lab5's so i'm not sure

Gotcha. I haven't owned a pair of 3s in over 10 years so I'm trying to make a judgement. I'm gonna head to my local FTL and see of the infareds are sitting still and try to make a judgement based on that

Was feelin these at first buuut that 3m after several wears is going to look horrible. Not going to be a long lasting shoe

I always go TTS on 3s, some have a lil extra room but I wouldn't say it's even .5 size. Definitely not as big as 5s or 6s..

After seeing the pictures I am going to try and cop one to use as trade bait. I know I will have about a 72 hour window from the release to make something happen. These are not going to be in my collection. I do love my pair of infrareds from a few months ago and the 5's at the end of the year look like something I would like.

Back
Top Bottom