Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

@Marshaquari8816
 if you could I would appreciate it.  I have worn my Powder Blue's 2-3 times, and they seem fine.  Obviously they are a different material though.

@ronaldcinho
 any pics of the 3M cracking and peelingI wear a lot if gray, and was going to use this as my go to shoe.  Seems like I was mistaken in thinking they will last.

I'll give some detailed shots of one of my db 9s later today. 3M is honestly probably one of the worst materials to use on an upper. Unless you plan on wearing these only when it's dry out and walking like a duck, I wouldn't recommend going out of your way for these.

this shoe sounds like another reseller flop

just like the last 2 labs
more so the black/red lab 5's

people trying to sell the 5's for what they almost paid for them

Last edited:
this shoe sounds like another reseller flop

just like the last 2 labs
more so the black/red lab 5's

people trying to sell the 5's for what they almost paid for them

Well I was thinking that the Infrared 3LAB5 could go up in price one day (which it still can) but I kind of think that these will do better or have more potential on the reseller market than the last two LAB series Jordan's that were released. Simply because it's a 3, which happens to be a very popular low top model Jordan. Also the hype surrounding it and the celebrity endorsement feeding it, and not to mention the gimmick behind it. People love shoes that glow or shoes that do more than what a normal shoe does to begin with. The Red October's radioactive looking shoes did great, KD VI Illusion (ASG) did great, Jordan Infrared 23 Retro 6 was a success, I'm sure the Gumbo Pack Kobe's sold out. Even though the long term or even the short term hold up of these shoes probably isn't amazing, people will eat these up because of what they will look like when you take a picture, they will more than likely be limited as usual, and because celebrities are already feeding into people's minds.

Well I was thinking that the Infrared 3LAB5 could go up in price one day (which it still can) but I kind of think that these will do better or have more potential on the reseller market than the last two LAB series Jordan's that were released. Simply because it's a 3, which happens to be a very popular low top model Jordan. Also the hype surrounding it and the celebrity endorsement feeding it, and not to mention the gimmick behind it. People love shoes that glow or shoes that do more than what a normal shoe does to begin with. The Red October's radioactive looking shoes did great, KD VI Illusion (ASG) did great, Jordan Infrared 23 Retro 6 was a success, I'm sure the Gumbo Pack Kobe's sold out. Even though the long term or even the short term hold up of these shoes probably isn't amazing, people will eat these up because of what they will look like when you take a picture, they will more than likely be limited as usual, and because celebrities are already feeding into people's minds.

possibly

the only way i'll get these is their easy to get

i got lucky on the lab 5's & paid retail only because i wanted them and refused to pay reseller price for both shoes

i still think their is more hype on the lab idea then anything else

Since when did the AJ3 become a low top? Pretty sure its a 3/4 cut.

possibly

the only way i'll get these is their easy to get

i got lucky on the lab 5's & paid retail only because i wanted them and refused to pay reseller price for both shoes

i still think their is more hype on the lab idea then anything else

I'm just saying that this pair of the LAB series for whatever reason may have a better shot on a reseller market than the other two. But at the end of the day I don't care how the reseller market is because I'm not a reseller and I prefer to pay retail for my shoes.

Since when did the AJ3 become a low top? Pretty sure its a 3/4 cut.

I labeled it a low top because of the cut difference between the 3's and the rest of original popular Jordan models except for the one's labeled "low" of course. If you want to get technical about it that's fine with me, I made a mistake and I accept it.

According to Matt Powell, they made and sold 10k pair's of the 3LAB5's (Infrared). If I were you, I wouldn't be happy about my odds lol I'd still try to cop but I'd hope for higher numbers like GR numbers or something lmao.

Seems like they made more than 10k... They were not that hard to cop on RD, specially for a limited shoes. I believe they restock a few times also.

I have a feeling these will be more tough just because they are a 3, with all 3M.

Jordan 3s + 3M = HYPE

Lets just hope that those who truly want them, gets them, like me.

this shoe is a must cop for me. missed the sb jordan1s, banner question, 3pairs of KOs. hope i can get a pair

@Marshaquari8816
 if you could I would appreciate it.  I have worn my Powder Blue's 2-3 times, and they seem fine.  Obviously they are a different material though.

@ronaldcinho
 any pics of the 3M cracking and peelingI wear a lot if gray, and was going to use this as my go to shoe.  Seems like I was mistaken in thinking they will last.
Here are some pics of the most recent 3s I've bought as far as the inner midsole creasing and paint peeling

View media item 867050
88 3s worn probably 10 times

View media item 867051 black

cement 3s worn more than 20 times

Paint will eventually chip but if they used dye on these ull be good

Last edited:
Crazy thing is I've got people asking me if i can get them a pair and theyre offering big money lol. 

they don't look that great lol. but they would look mad sick with a silver suit
Why dont you hit up Puffy or Mase to see if you can borrow one of theirs 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom