Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Yeah lol dude is trippin saying how he's such an OG in the other thread but he's call people hypebeasts for wanting to buy shoes that aren't OG and cheap to him? Guess I got to ask people like him if I'll pass the hypebeast test before I buy my next pair of shoes 
roll.gif
Funny how keyboards give people nuts.....

Yeah lol dude is trippin saying how he's such an OG in the other thread but he's call people hypebeasts for wanting to buy shoes that aren't OG and cheap to him? Guess I got to ask people like him if I'll pass the hypebeast test before I buy my next pair of shoes 
roll.gif
Funny how keyboards give people nuts.....

Well you were a prime example with your hypebeast rant.

yall are right man. I just got outta jail not too long ago and my temper's been gettin away from me. My bad. Just hadnt been to the mall and seen any shoes lately since i been on lock.

These are clean imo and will probably be sought after once they are gone (i.e. DTRT 3s)
I suggest looking at them in person. 

For me, and for sake of people with taste (not hype-beastedness) they look horrible. Looks like a GS colorway. Whats up with these colors? Is this some kind of spizike joke or something?

So if people like a sneaker that you don't, [COLOR=#red]they're[/COLOR] the hypebeast?

They should like the same sneakers that you do?

The main people running in here bashing these kicks are the hypebeast. Some of you have no clue what the word even means, but you use it because you hear and see others using it.

I suggest looking at them in person. 

For me, and for sake of people with taste (not hype-beastedness) they look horrible. Looks like a GS colorway. Whats up with these colors? Is this some kind of spizike joke or something?
Just because YOU don't like the CW, doesn't mean that those who do have no taste. To say that these represent hypebeastedness is also a blinded/skewed perception. How is it that we've gotten to the point of throwing around the term "Hypebeast" like it's water simply because someone chooses to like a certain sneaker?

I've yet to see someone post about buying these simply because because celebrity "A" is wearing them. The majority of posters (like myself) in this thread picked them up simply because they like the CW. 

Trying to flame someone for their opinion on color is ridiculous in itself. The fact that this thread has turned into pure hate rather than a progressive discussion is also ridiculousness. 

Seriously, buy what you like and leave it at that. Don't hate on someone for making a purchase based on the purity of an affinity for sneakers. Unless they ask you for the cash, keep the hate to yourself. 

Just sayin'....
tired.gif

Last edited:
i would like to see an all black colorways of the threes the same colorway as black flip 3s which i copped but in a regular three not flip

yall are right man. I just got outta jail not too long ago and my temper's been gettin away from me. My bad. Just hadnt been to the mall and seen any shoes lately since i been on lock.

Well your about to be super disappointed lol. Just because people like things you don't doesn't necessarily make them hypebeast. For instance many could consider you a hypebeast judging by your screen name and avy.

So your a Hypebeast dog lover?

Nope they made 4s and 3s. I think the whites were called pures. I have both 3s and 4s black cats. The 3s say black cat under the heel tab. Just found em today is how I remember. All dirty and ashy. 
embarassed.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
Nope they made 4s and 3s. I think the whites were called pures. I have both 3s and 4s black cats. The 3s say black cat under the heel tab. Just found em today is how I remember. All dirty and ashy. 
embarassed.gif

mean.gif
Alright I thought I was going crazy.

Dudes asking for a colorway that already came out.

And yeah the all white 4s, and all white 3s were called pure moneys.

Head over to the sneaker care and maintenance thread if you want to clean up those 3s 
laugh.gif

Dudes asking for a colorway that already came out.

And yeah the all white 4s, and all white 3s were called pure moneys.

Head over to the sneaker care and maintenance thread if you want to clean up those 3s 
laugh.gif

Pretty sure black cats weren't leather like original 3s I want an all black leather 3

Dudes asking for a colorway that already

came out.

And yeah the all white 4s, and all white 3s
were called pure moneys.

Head over to the sneaker care and

maintenance thread if you want to clean up those 3s 
laugh.gif

I want a leather all black shoe like bc3 material I'm aware a black cat 3s but in wasn't a fan of material

Everybody needs to chill.

Besides why would you waste your time to post if you don't like something?

I think the shoes are dope I bought them, and I typically hate retro+ colorways.

It is about shoes not tough talk.

PZ.

I'm surprised. I'm actually feeling a little bit of buyer's remorse with these. I cant figure out why but idk I just don't know if I'm feelin em. It might just be that I think I might be done with JB.. Except maybe one of the 4s that are scheduled to drop this year. Thinking about returning them and buying another pair of LeBron X's or Kobe 8s or somethin... Man. I wish I could make up my damn mind.
indifferent.gif

Damn just got back from the mall and these were still sitting in FTL, FA, and Sheikh.  Only store that sold out was Champs.  They look better in person, but still an easy pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom