• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
I officially hate fnl.

Let me start by saying, fnl was my go to for online releases. Had great success last year with jb retro releases. But since this year, between their website crashing for hours, or this credit card error that they chose not to fix for months now, I've had enough. Plenty of other sneaker stores out there, just sad that one of the big chains cant keep customers happy. Now because of that credit card problem I got to shoot over to the mall. Ooo well, will save on shipping :smile:

Got threw on NDC 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
+ that Bred 13 restock.. im gucci till the Grapes drop

Got em but idk if i really wanted them. Missed the cork so copped these and the volts smh

I officially hate fnl.

Let me start by saying, fnl was my go to for online releases. Had great success last year with jb retro releases. But since this year, between their website crashing for hours, or this credit card error that they chose not to fix for months now, I've had enough. Plenty of other sneaker stores out there, just sad that one of the big chains cant keep customers happy. Now because of that credit card problem I got to shoot over to the mall. Ooo well, will save on shipping
smile.gif
footlocker.com still has them in stock

Footlocker still has FSR .. 12s are all reserved but 11.5 def open. Looks like everyone went after 1 shoe and now those who didnt get them are picking up the scraps (these, kobes, & kds) ..... slowly

I added 1000 pairs just for laughs and it didn't let me . It said the max is 880 in 10.5 lol this is how u know their site is not in anyway connected to their warehouse amount or wherever they are shipped from. I'm sure if I tried checking out it would not allow or maybe they do have 880 in stock . Lol hmmmm

I added 1000 pairs just for laughs and it didn't let me . It said the max is 880 in 10.5 lol this is how u know their site is not in anyway connected to their warehouse amount or wherever they are shipped from. I'm sure if I tried checking out it would not allow or maybe they do have 880 in stock . Lol hmmmm
thats because you have more than 1

guess 2 of my 3 NDC attempts went through along with my fnl attempt..... just cancelled an 11 for NDC, and now trying to cancel my fnl one

Got a pair off FNL and FTL. FTL was a bit of work. Surprisingly, FNL desktop site didn't give me payment errors, though I did get four SPA countdowns.

From what I know, these were a GR unlike the Stealths last week.

Got a pair off FNL and FTL. FTL was a bit of work. Surprisingly, FNL desktop site didn't give me payment errors, though I did get four SPA countdowns.

From what I know, these were a GR unlike the Stealths last week.
I wouldnt be suprised if thats right. FSR still up on about 80% of the retailers online. Works out for everyone 
grin.gif

FNL still has a full size run. These may go the way of the Photo Blue 9 and sit for a while
HIGHLY unlikely. Not many people like the 9s and the glitter (or whatever) and color almost made them look kids or women's shoes. 3s are some of peoples favorite shoes. The purple can be overlooked by a lot of people because its not a lot there, plus a lot of kids are wearing purple ever since the aquas dropped x (6?)years ago. These will be gone by tomorrow the latest imo.

Thought these would be more red, went to finishline, had them in one hand and my rewards card in the other, but they look pink to me.
Pass but they don't look bad.

Back
Top Bottom