Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
picked these up today like the cw and can't go wrong with Jordan 3s
smokin.gif
Oh, you most definitely can. The Mocha 3s... The Stealth 3s... The Joker 3s... THESE...

Hey, i too put all the contents that come with the shoes in a plastic bag. I put the tissue paper, receipts, and other stuff in a sandwich bag and then label the outside of the bag.
You and me both... I don't label the bag, but I do the rest of the stuff you do. With all the questions on whether the paper messes up your kicks, I decided not to risk it, but I don't want to throw it away, in case I ever sell 'em. The worst is people throwing their boxes away. That's a definite no-no...

This is so true.
I'm telling y'all, these cats that call people "hypebeasts" like its going out of style are a new breed of their own; Hatebeasts. 

What's bizarre is that I'm 30 years old (damn, I'm getting old...) and have been rocking Js since 1990 (except for a few years where I took a sabbatical from all materialistic things), yet I've been called a hypebeast by cats that probably haven't even been alive that long (23 years). These young cats confuse the shiite muslim (minus an "i" and the "muslim" part) out of me sometimes...

Last edited:
These are already starting to sell out online, grab one now while you can.

The ONLY reason why HYPEBEASTS hate this so much is because they were a GR!

Grab them now because they are selling out? Haha that sounds hype beast-ish. ok I saw these today and the purple is noticeable. I actually think the crimson is ok but the purple just doesn't appeal to me and 3s are my favorites. These are an easy pass for me. Even if these were limited I would still pass. Looks like a kids color way, I'd buy these for my 3 year old. And the other guy saying the WC 3s looking like a girl shoe WOW

Same here. I dont know why people find such joy in knocking other peoples purchases.
Im guessing it reassures their conscious about not buying them and hoping they didnt miss out on a shoe that everybody likes and wants. I just dont get it though who cares what other people buy and like. You dont walk around all day looking at probably the 200-300+ people you everyday bashing every single item of clothing they have one do you ... well I'm sure someone out there does, thats ridiculous

These shoes are nice I kept them out looking at them longer than any sneaker I got this year. These are fire I'm going back to footaction and get the jacket to go with it its black based its $100.00 butits fire too. I just like how the crimson looks it pops. If you was dissappointed with the infrared 6s like I was this is the fix for getting that jordan shoe that pops .

These shoes are nice I kept them out looking at them longer than any sneaker I got this year. These are fire I'm going back to footaction and get the jacket to go with it its black based its $100.00 butits fire too. I just like how the crimson looks it pops. If you was dissappointed with the infrared 6s like I was this is the fix for getting that jordan shoe that pops .

Back
Top Bottom