Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Anyone here work/worked at Champs and can give some advice?

I tried to use my '20 off 100' coupon I got in the mail yesterday. When the cashier scanned it, the system wasn't taking it. The employees told me to call customer service. I called and got the most unhelpful person in the world who basically kept telling me to tell the employee to call 'help desk'. I was there for over 30 mins. I had to go so I copped and left.

I was just wondering, is there anyway of getting a price adjustment with the coupon?

EP too big on toe, eyelit is black and not red, the paint job on the red on the midsole on every pair I saw yesterday looked like a bad custom job and that $190 price point for all of the said issues is a joke

I tried to use my '20 off 100' coupon I got in the mail yesterday. When the cashier scanned it, the system wasn't taking it. The employees told me to call customer service. I called and got the most unhelpful person in the world who basically kept telling me to tell the employee to call 'help desk'. I was there for over 30 mins. I had to go so I copped and left.

I was just wondering, is there anyway of getting a price adjustment with the coupon?

I had the same issue with my coupon, it wouldn’t scan so I used my vip rewards instead. I’m going to guess that since the champs “system” was set to not take coupons for this release, then most likely they wouldn’t offer a $20 refund.

You can but it sounds like everyone was being lazy on both end champs employee could have gotten the manager to do a price adjustment but they probably wouldn't have done it be a new release or could have used some codes . Help desk could have given them a coded to use but they are more for banking and register issues.

I had a similar issue I had left my cart open online which was telling the system I used it. After I emptied the cart online the $20 off work.

Then the issue happen with this release but because it wasn't a qs the manager simply went and took it off manually

These are the best quality Jordans that I've ever had and I've owned just about every 4 and 3 except the Eminem and undefeated as wel as PEs....

This leather is so soft and plush I wouldn't want it any softer!

I regret not doubling up :frown:

I thought the same thing about my bc3s but the problem was that only one of my pairs was excellent quality and the rest were different. I am guessing it will be the same for these.

Yeah I don't think that coupon was gonna work for this release. Even with this being a GR those coupons have more exclusions hence the $100 requirement than VIP rewards, usually when people get 10,15, 20 off a relase shoe they usually use thier VIP rewards with no spending requirements

EP too big on toe, eyelit is black and not red, the paint job on the red on the midsole on every pair I saw yesterday looked like a bad custom job and that $190 price point for all of the said issues is a joke
Damn bro what kinda quality you want. I don't see how you buy any jordan if you that picky. There's something to be said negative about every Jordan that comes out and the price point now is bad no matter the quality

These are the best quality Jordans that I've ever had and I've owned just about every 4 and 3 except the Eminem and undefeated as wel as PEs....

This leather is so soft and plush I wouldn't want it any softer!

I regret not doubling up :frown:
Better than Cyber Monday 3s???

Everything about that shoe is perfect, from the buttery leather to the shape to the EP leather cut out

Unds, I need the green laces....

Attachments

• 20180513_074502.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • 20180513_074613.jpg
    20180513_074613.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20180513_074733.jpg
    20180513_074733.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 22
Passed on these. With all these Nike Air releases it’s hard for me to cop a 3 - 6 with a Jumpman on the heel unless they do something special like the Jack or Levi 4s.
This.

I already wasn’t a huge fan of the Jumpman on the heel, but dealt with it, as that’s all we were given. As soon as the first NA retros dropped, there was no turning back.

This.

I already wasn’t a huge fan of the Jumpman on the heel, but dealt with it, as that’s all we were given. As soon as the first NA retros dropped, there was no turning back.
Serious question. Would you rather have the 2016 TB3s over the Katrinias?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom