Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Def one of my fav next to Free throws and tinkers. This year has been too much for the 3s. Done with jordans until mocha drops.

idk I just saw in the mocha thread that pinoe posted on ig that they were getting scrapped
Screenshot_20180513-191943.png

hard to get these on app raffles and SNKRS, I was kindof surprised. Managed to snatch 2 pears locally in person at the mall. Leather quality is great like everyone says. 3 BCs and 2 Katrinas so far this year,... nothing on the summer or fall calendar speaking to me right now (thank goodness).

Went to Arden Sacramento Mall today, FTL, Champs, Shiekh, and Shoe Palace still had them on display. don't know what sizes though

Sometimes they just leave them out when they don't have em... you think they actually have sizes sitting? Could maybe run on my work tomorrow.

So I wore the Katrinas all day today....

IMO Tinker 3s are the most comfortable 3s so far that released this year.... BC3s is second place in comfort, and these Katrinas had my feet screaming.... dobt get me wrong I'm still going to beat the hell out of these.... but just saying that Tinker 3s are way more comfortable.

Well, that just ends the Nike vs. Jumpman debate. The JumpAir looks like meek little brother next to a manly group. So wrong! :lol:

Anyway, I'm enjoying the pictures. I'm still salty I had use my funds elsewhere, but I know I can cop from StockX down the road. I really do want to see a White Cement remaster done; the picture above being the prime example why. It's starting to become one of my favorite Js. The only thing is Jordan will probably use the same exact leather they used on the Black Cement, and not the nice one done on these. With a GR you gotta decide what you prefer: NikeAir, or good leather. :smh:

It's crazy that there's such a difference in reception/perception between the NA and Jumpman Air even though aesthetically the differences are minimal. I can't tell if I should be more or less annoyed at the difference since I went to college for design; but the font for the "AIR" with Jumpman is definitely worse than the one with the Nike/Swoosh, imo.

So I wore the Katrinas all day today....

IMO Tinker 3s are the most comfortable 3s so far that released this year.... BC3s is second place in comfort, and these Katrinas had my feet screaming.... dobt get me wrong I'm still going to beat the hell out of these.... but just saying that Tinker 3s are way more comfortable.

Damn, I definitely had a different experience. I don't own the Tinkers but the BC took a lot of breaking in, and my Katrinas haven't arrived yet. This makes me worried about how much the Katrinas will hurt. Might have to stretch them out before wearing them.

And obviously better than true Blue 3’s from 2016. Yikes to those pairs.

Forgive my ignorance, but for as long as I've been in the shoe game I couldn't really afford to buy most of the shoes I wanted until maybe 5 years ago, and the first 3s I've owned before the TB were the Sport Blue and the 5lab3, which are technically not exactly a 3. The TB were definitely better than the Sport Blue, so my question is, what was so bad about the TB?

Forgive my ignorance, but for as long as I've been in the shoe game I couldn't really afford to buy most of the shoes I wanted until maybe 5 years ago, and the first 3s I've owned before the TB were the Sport Blue and the 5lab3, which are technically not exactly a 3. The TB were definitely better than the Sport Blue, so my question is, what was so bad about the TB?

"True Blue" Color Was Way Off

Materials Were Garbage

Damn, I definitely had a different experience. I don't own the Tinkers but the BC took a lot of breaking in, and my Katrinas haven't arrived yet. This makes me worried about how much the Katrinas will hurt. Might have to stretch them out before wearing them.
I unds the BC3s at San Diego Zoo and they were pillows on my feet..... the Katrinas felt the same but level of comfort just didn't last as long as the BC3s....

Back
Top Bottom