Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

I see your point, but for branding purposes it makes "sense". Remove the nike logo, insert the jumpman logo. (even though "Nike Air" looks a million times better)

If it makes “sense” then why do Jumpman-branded AJ4s only have a Jumpman and not “Jumpman Air”?

Geez
I regret not selling Tinker 3 when it was $290

I just returned my 1st pair Tinkers, and now I’m planning to return my 2nd pair of Tinkers

To release fund and get Katrina 3s

If it makes “sense” then why do Jumpman-branded AJ4s only have a Jumpman and not “Jumpman Air”?

That's true, but I think everyone seems to be reaching for an explanation over the logo branding.

I personally don't care if they decide to put a jumpman on a "non-OG" colorway, and it seems like JB is now getting on board with keeping the OG true to form, except for the mold of course. That's probably another discussion in itself.

Geez
I regret not selling Tinker 3 when it was $290

I just returned my 1st pair Tinkers, and now I’m planning to return my 2nd pair of Tinkers

To release fund and get Katrina 3s

You don’t have ~$200 to spare to buy Katrinas? Even if you don’t end up wearing them, Tinkers will definitely go up in value if you can hold onto a pair.

I’m not sure where you got your info from but Nike designed and manufactured the shoes.
Under the JB line. You're basically asking Polo to put a Polo logo on a Chaps shirts bc Polo owns and makes Chaps. JB is made by Nike but it's a different line so it gets different logos.

Under the JB line. You're basically asking Polo to put a Polo logo on a Chaps shirts bc Polo owns and makes Chaps. JB is made by Nike but it's a different line so it gets different logos.

Damn, I had no idea Polo used to put Polo logos on Chaps shirts back in the day like how Nike used to put Nike Air on the back of Js.

Damn, I had no idea Polo used to put Polo logos on Chaps shirts back in the day like how Nike used to put Nike Air on the back of Js.
Nike put NA on Jordans before Jordan branched off as a separate division under Nike. Colorways that were designed pre-split get NA. Colorways released post-split under the JB get JA. Katrina was designed post-split. It's not hard to understand.

Nike put NA on Jordans before Jordan branched off as a separate division under Nike. Colorways that were designed pre-split get NA. Colorways released post-split under the JB get JA. Katrina was designed post-split. It's not hard to understand.

So then why don’t AJ4s designed post-split have Jumpman Air? Why do the Tinker 3s and 2017 Atmos 3s all have Nike Air?

This also still doesn’t explain what “Jumpman Air” as a replacement for “Nike Air” means, especially since the AJ4s just have simple Jumpman branding replacing Nike Air.

“Nike Air” is the name of the tech used, “Jumpman Air” simply doesn’t make sense.

Back
Top Bottom