Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

You still need to check in for that extra minute.

I don't think these are gonna be hard to get, but let's say they were: anyone with a 10-minute head start would get selected ahead of somebody with only nine minutes.

Seeing FSRs of these sitting overseas is a good sign for us here. I am hoping to grab a pair next Saturday, then double up with a discount later on down the line.
Yeah, the nike.com return policy is worth the wait imo becuase if you find cheaper you can return them

WOOOW! Even Champs have these!!! Lfg

Yo relax there oz
Getting all excited over launch locator :lol:
These looking like an easy pickup :pimp:
I got rewards ready for all 3 stores(they better let me use them or there will be hell to pay)

Yo relax there oz
Getting all excited over launch locator :lol:
These looking like an easy pickup :pimp:
Lol after all the Ls I've been taking (red racers, yellow ochre, blue moon, clay green, satin sbb, and only won Tinker 3s) I think I have a chance lol!!!!

It’s good to take L’s here and there
Without L’s we would have way too many shoes
The more you know

But your right there’s a champ near me that never gets anything good and they’re getting them

It’s good to take L’s here and there
Without L’s we would have way too many shoes
The more you know

But your right there’s a champ near me that never gets anything good and they’re getting them
Gotta catch an all bro hahah

I ain’t gon lie, after getting the Nike Air treatment it’s weird going back to the Jumpman now but they really need to just dead that Jumpman and put Nike Air back on everything

Done! With that Oqiumlove disco applied came out to only $5 more than waiting on bummy SNKRS this wknd!
C8A67E68-B3EE-4CF4-A57F-75651312B498.gif

Back
Top Bottom